Either You Convert to Islam or You Will Be Beheaded!

Thread: Either You Convert to Islam or You Will Be Beheaded!

Either You Convert to Islam or You Will Be Beheaded!

If there was ever any doubt about Obama being a Muslim, this should help people know exactly what he is. He is intent on helping the Syrian rebels and has threatened strikes against Syria for the purported use of Sarin gas by Assad. Numerous sources (the UN, German intelligence sources and others) have said that Assad DID NOT authorize the use of the gas and that it had been used by the rebels. The rebels themselves admitted to using it "by accident" but that is not stopping Obama's quest. These rebels are al Qaeda members, an organization which we are supposedly fighting, and dyed in the wool Muslims. Obama has been lying to us all along and is, in essence, aiding and abetting our supposed enemies. Does this picture seem a little strange? I hope our Congress has the fortitude to stop Obama before he sends our troops to fight and die in a war to aid Muslims. We don't have a dog in that fight!

Attachment 10326

'Either You Convert to Islam, Or You Will Be Beheaded'

by Breitbart News 9 Sep 2013, 6:31 AM PDT 2850 post a comment
    The village of Maaloula has been taken over by Syrian rebels associated with al Qaeda, who have stormed the Christian center and offered local Christians a choice: conversion or death. A resident of the town said the rebels shouted “Allahu Akhbar” as they moved through the village, and proceeded to assault Christian homes and churches.

“They shot and killed people,” he said. “I heard gunshots and then I saw three bodies lying in the middle of a street in the old quarters of the village. Where is President Obama to see what has befallen us?” Another witness stated, “I saw the militants grabbing five villagers and threatening them and saying, ‘Either you convert to Islam, or you will be beheaded.’”

The village is located just 25 miles from Damascus, and sites within the village are dedicated as United Nations world heritage sites. Residents still speak Aramaic, the language of Jesus. The rebels who took over the city are associated with the al Nusra Front, an al Qaeda-associated Islamist group. Villagers reported foreign dialects ranging from Tunisian to Libyan, from Moroccan to Chechen.

After I am done shooting as many of them as possible, they can behead me. I would never, ever, convert to that perverted political ideology they call a "religion".

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

4. I agree SR40c.

5. Maybe they're just emulating the way Christians did the same thing for much of the past couple thousand years.

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    Maybe they're just emulating the way Christians did the same thing for much of the past couple thousand years.
    Those were not real Christians. Besides, it is not just Christians the islamics are killing. They have a license to kill anyone who is not muslim.
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk."---Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez (aka "The Rat")From The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

They will also kill those that aren't Muslim enough. Their fight has nothing to do with religion. It has everything to do with power and greed. The inquisition of the Christian leadership of the dark ages was also about power and greed not religion. Religion is the excuse to justify the means.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Christianity is a religion of peace that was perverted on occasion (too often) by evil men. And there will always be evil men able to pervert virtually anything. Just observe what Obama has done to this country. Islam since its founding was an evil and violent religion, as taught in the Koran. This religion spread throughout the old world with almost unspeakable violence. It's founder was a pedophile who engaged in incestuous relations with juveniles within his own family. Women are little more than chattel. There is no deviation allowed from the law in the Koran without severe penalties (death or mutilation). Christians have grown over the centuries whereas a majority Muslims are still mired in the brutality of the dark ages.

I am not saying that all Muslims are evil. Some don't seriously adhere to the offending parts of the Koran. But they keep quiet out of fear of fellow Muslims. Severe violence of one group of Muslims perpetrated upon others is part of the climate of perpetual violence in the Mideast, long before the rebirth of Israel. Thomas Jefferson published a translation of the Koran not to honor this religion, but to show Americans the extreme danger that it presented to the U.S. and all of Western Civilization.