"unbelievably small war"

Thread: "unbelievably small war"

1. "unbelievably small war"

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

This administration makes you feel really confident in the knowledge that the security and future of the U.S. is in such capable hands. Obama voters still think he's handling foreign policy correctly; because they don't even know where Syria is.

As has been said, "obummer is the LEAST qualified person in any room he walks into!" (I spelled obummer with a small o) He is nothing but a Chicago thug. He tries to destroy anyone who defies him.

When anyone stands up to obummer or tries to stop his agenda the MSM calls them racist. I wonder when the MSM will call Puntin, the G20 members and the rest of the world racist?? They must be because the world is lining up against our "wonderful dear leader"!!

Russia has already provided Syria with missiles capable of destroying our ships in the Middle East. If we throw firecrackers at them, their response will most likely surprise Kerry and Obama. By the way, what exactly is an "unbelievably small war?"

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    This administration makes you feel really confident in the knowledge that the security and future of the U.S. is in such capable hands. Obama voters still think he's handling foreign policy correctly; because they don't even know where Syria is.

Gee, isn't it somewhere in Southeast Asia?

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Diplomatic Solution To The Syria Crisis Is Extremely Unlikely

~ See You When The Smoke Clears ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~