Syria's Deal With Putin - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Syria's Deal With Putin

[QUOTE=Bob in Bristol;467099]
    Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    obama will figure out a way to take credit for Putin’s deal with Assad givingup control of his gas weapons to the UN!
    Russia has to step in because the world believes that the US has noballs. We DON’T need to go into Syria IMO, but it’s sad how the rest ofthe world now laughs at us.
    Of course Obama will take credit, what politician wouldn`t? Let Russia take the lead, it is in their interest, and they can pay for it too. The important thing here is, do we think we have no balls? Should we really care what the World thinks? Talking tough, don`t make ya tough! Our politicians should concentrate on building America back to it`s glory days, and if other nations liked what they see, might try it our way, without the U.S.A. forcing them to change. Our leaders just want to get us involved too much these days. America is damn tough, we don`t need no trash talk.
    I totally agree with you, Bob. My point was more that the clown in the oval office has turned this country into a laughingstock throughout the world. That's really all I was trying to get across.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Got a hundred bucks (hell, Iíd bet almost ANY amount) that saysobama will figure out a way to take credit for Putinís deal with Assad givingup control of his gas weapons to the UN!

Prettybad when Russia has to step in because the world believes that the US has noballs. We DONíT need to go into Syria IMO, but itís sad how the rest ofthe world now laughs at us.
    http://www.dickmorris.com/putins-syria-move-****-morris-tv-lunch-alert/?utm_source=dmreports&utm_medium=dmreports&utm_cam paign=dmreports Damned filter. I guess you can just cut and paste this, but type in the letters D*I*C*K where the asterisks are for a video report about this.

Your kidding, right?

Oh, I know, you think it was because of the pressure that Lil' George Bush put on Assad that made him agree to the deal.

RAOTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh! :)

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Your kidding, right?

Oh, I know, you think it was because of the pressure that Lil' George Bush put on Assad that made him agree to the deal.

RAOTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh! :)

Paul
    Not sure why you feel Bush had anything to do with this, he's been out of office for more than four years. As to my bet,On Wednesday, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney defended the president's decision to hit pause on a possible military strike in order to let negotiations play out. He said Assad has only agreed to pursue this, and the Russians only agreed to facilitate, because of the credible threat of U.S. military action.
    Sounds like obama trying to take credit to me.

Read more: Concerns as US waits for Russia to call next move in Syria crisis | Fox News
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

5. Just received a newsletter from my Senator (John Boozman) that Russia is already hedging on the original commitment. To what extent he didn't say. I have a feeling this is going to be another guessing game, where we guess which cup the ball is under. In the meantime, the civil war rages as usual.

I'm betting Putin will use this "down" time from the U.S. to keep equipping Assad with better ordnance and equipment to crush the rebels. Time will tell.

I wonder if this criminal administration will take the credit for that too?
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Just received a newsletter from my Senator (John Boozman) that Russia is already hedging on the original commitment. To what extent he didn't say. I have a feeling this is going to be another guessing game, where we guess which cup the ball is under. In the meantime, the civil war rages as usual.

I'm betting Putin will use this "down" time from the U.S. to keep equipping Assad with better ordnance and equipment to crush the rebels. Time will tell.

I wonder if this criminal administration will take the credit for that too?
    I'm having flashbacks to the '60's and 70's Cold War Days! obama will NOT take credit for anything that will "fail" whatever his idea of "fail" means, but WILL take credit for anything that even SEEMS to work! He's already backed away from the Russian deal. From Fox News: White House says Putin owns Syria solution - A senior White House official tells Fox News: “President Putin has invested his credibility in transferring Assad's chemical weapons to international control, and ultimately destroying them. The world will note whether Russia can follow through on that commitment.” NOW, should this thing work out and weapons actually get turned over to the UN, then there's no doubt that comrade obama will find a way to "own" the success!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12