Syria's Deal With Putin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Syria's Deal With Putin

Syria's Deal With Putin

Got a hundred bucks (hell, I’d bet almost ANY amount) that saysobama will figure out a way to take credit for Putin’s deal with Assad givingup control of his gas weapons to the UN!

Prettybad when Russia has to step in because the world believes that the US has noballs. We DON’T need to go into Syria IMO, but it’s sad how the rest ofthe world now laughs at us.
    http://www.dickmorris.com/putins-syria-move-****-morris-tv-lunch-alert/?utm_source=dmreports&utm_medium=dmreports&utm_cam paign=dmreports Damned filter. I guess you can just cut and paste this, but type in the letters D*I*C*K where the asterisks are for a video report about this.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

3. Won't get any takers on that bet, you know for sure the lying little prick will twist the facts & take credit for any solution.
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

All because Kerry made some off hand unscripted remark. Putin took full advantage of it and Syria of course will side with Putin. Now the alphabet press will scramble to twist some story of how smart Obama is to avoid going to war. Obama is so brilliant! John Kerry, who is he?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

[QUOTE=dcselby1;467086]obama will figure out a way to take credit for Putin’s deal with Assad givingup control of his gas weapons to the UN!
    Russia has to step in because the world believes that the US has noballs. We DON’T need to go into Syria IMO, but it’s sad how the rest ofthe world now laughs at us.
    Of course Obama will take credit, what politician wouldn`t? Let Russia take the lead, it is in their interest, and they can pay for it too. The important thing here is, do we think we have no balls? Should we really care what the World thinks? Talking tough, don`t make ya tough! Our politicians should concentrate on building America back to it`s glory days, and if other nations liked what they see, might try it our way, without the U.S.A. forcing them to change. Our leaders just want to get us involved too much these days. America is damn tough, we don`t need no trash talk.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

I like D*I*C*K Morris but his analysis leaves much to be desired (i.e. the 2012 Presidential Election) at times so I typically take his prognostications with a grain...

Up to min 3:52, Morris has it right in the broad sense but from then on, I'm not so sure as he alludes to the opposing parties joining hands against the grievances of the NSA, Wall Street excesses, and aggression against Syria. I not at all sanguine that this is going to happen as so many members of the democrat party are simply low level communists. One mild defeat for BHO does not irrelevance make, and like some of the contributors above mentioned, Obama will maneuver himself into taking credit for diffusing the situation. Unfortunately, many will believe him, the MSM will trumpet his praises and all will give credit where none is due. This president may indeed be rendered irrelevant on this issue but Obama and his handlers will simply find some other fractious issue to pursue to continue his unrelenting teardown of the USA. There are so many fronts to cover and the Syria incident is merely one facet of an almost unlimited area on which to attack.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

here's another article you may find interesting.

Syria Says it Accepts Russian Weapons Proposal | Military.com
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

[QUOTE=Bob in Bristol;467099]
    Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    obama will figure out a way to take credit for Putin’s deal with Assad givingup control of his gas weapons to the UN!
    Russia has to step in because the world believes that the US has noballs. We DON’T need to go into Syria IMO, but it’s sad how the rest ofthe world now laughs at us.
    Of course Obama will take credit, what politician wouldn`t? Let Russia take the lead, it is in their interest, and they can pay for it too. The important thing here is, do we think we have no balls? Should we really care what the World thinks? Talking tough, don`t make ya tough! Our politicians should concentrate on building America back to it`s glory days, and if other nations liked what they see, might try it our way, without the U.S.A. forcing them to change. Our leaders just want to get us involved too much these days. America is damn tough, we don`t need no trash talk.
    Bob: At one time I thought as you do and the U.S. was the cock of the walk. Now, the U.S. is a eunuch, castrated by our illustrious president. We have a fine military but it was much better five years ago. At the end of the next three years, our military will have been depleted by Obama due to budget cuts, cuts in troop strength and through normal attrition. You will most likely see National Guard and Reserve units have critical personnel shortages because people are getting tired of back-to-back deployments and, let's face it, if it hadn't been for our reserves, we would have never been able to fight for the last ten years. Our politicians should have already been concentrating on rebuilding our country but the Democratic majority in the Senate has brought a recovery to a screeching halt. Unless the Senate majority changes next year, we will have more of the same. As for us having no balls, the question here is, "Who is we?" As a country, we have balls to do what needs to be done. Congress, as a body politic, is sorely lacking in that department and, as a consequence, they have let Obama all but destroy us. Given good leadership this country can turn around but, where is the leadership? There are some who can handle the job but, because of our corrupt political situation, they will never get the opportunity. I hate to be so cynical but our leaders(?) aren't speaking or acting for us.

[QUOTE=Bob in Bristol;467099]
    Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    obama will figure out a way to take credit for Putin’s deal with Assad givingup control of his gas weapons to the UN!
    There is a wrestling match going on now between john effing kerry and obummer. They are both trying to take credit for it. Putin and the world has to be laughing their a$$es off. They know that the USA is being led by a bunch of total idiots who do not have a clue what or how to do any thing! We are being led by people playing a high stakes poker game and they are playing "Go Fish"!!!

I doubt that anyone will believe it; but spokesman in the Administration are already saying that the Syrians backed down because Obama showed real strength. This really shows how stupid they think the voters are. Only the most loyal, ignorant, and idiotic of the Obama voters will believe this ridiculous crap.

(holding signed paper high in the air) ...I believe it is peace in our time! --British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain after his diplomatic "victory" at Munich in 1938.
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk."---Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez (aka "The Rat")From The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast