John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Pete Sessions scamming America

Thread: John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Pete Sessions scamming America

John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Pete Sessions scamming America

What is happening right now is one of the most egregious betrayals of conservatives that I've seen in quite some time.

John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Pete Sessions think we are stupid and won't notice their gimmicks.

Those rinos are trying to make it look like the House is fighting on defunding Obamacare, when in reality they are going to punt on the issue and essentially allow the Senate to decide if Obamacare gets funded.

John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Pete Sessions have a "plan" (I call it the "Screw Conservatives Plan") in which the House is going to send over two different bills to the Senate. The first bill seeks to force an up and down vote in the Senate on whether they will fund Obamacare. In what world does anyone think that Harry Reid will willingly defund Obamacare? The vote in the Senate will clearly be to continue funding Obamacare.

At this point, the second bill passed in the House comes up for a vote in the Senate. This second bill is a stand alone continuing resolution which DOES NOT defund Obamacare. The Senate passes the bill, President Obama signs it, Obamacare goes into full effect.

John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Pete Sessions are selling out conservatives and the American people on this and it must not stand. Do not allow these corrupt rinos to pass the "Screw Conservatives Plan"
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

So, what did you expect? Wonder what deals were made with them to do this? Our politicians at work as usual!

Attachment 10337

Howdy,

John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Pete Sessions all have one thing in common:

The belong to the GOP.

The GOP has been screwing the Blue Collar, Working Middle Class since Day One.

Why would you expect anything less?

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

The belong to the GOP.

Paul
    And so have the Democrats...
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

The belong to the GOP.

Why would you expect anything less?

Paul
    Actually.. I do believe you are correct... but the bad thing is... the Democratic party has also been screwing the entire population of the United States also...

The plain truth is quite simple... there no longer is any difference between the Democratic party and the Republican party... both have melded into the "Screw the United States party"...

So why would anyone expect anything other than being screwed under a two party system that has figured out if both parties co operate with each other and essentially become one party they both stay in power?

Edited to add...

MI .45 beat me to it.

In both parties, use your vote wisely.

8. You're quite correct and thanks for the update re: the rinos' phony fight to defund Obamacare.
    Boehner, McConnell and Cantor are responsible for the probable extinction of the Republican Party. Their soft criticisms on Obama's outrageous and corrupt actions have been "token" enough to deduct that they're on his payroll. The US Constitution is being systematically destroyed, Obama's Marxist agenda and his own Marxist ties are unchallenged by these three "statesmen" and the nation's economic and political demise within 24 months is obvious even to outsiders. These GOP Party dinosaurs and one academic have aided and abetted Obama's and Pelosi's Marxist party to a shocking extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    What is happening right now is one of the most egregious betrayals of conservatives that I've seen in quite some time.

John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Pete Sessions think we are stupid and won't notice their gimmicks.

Those rinos are trying to make it look like the House is fighting on defunding Obamacare, when in reality they are going to punt on the issue and essentially allow the Senate to decide if Obamacare gets funded.

John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Pete Sessions have a "plan" (I call it the "Screw Conservatives Plan") in which the House is going to send over two different bills to the Senate. The first bill seeks to force an up and down vote in the Senate on whether they will fund Obamacare. In what world does anyone think that Harry Reid will willingly defund Obamacare? The vote in the Senate will clearly be to continue funding Obamacare.

At this point, the second bill passed in the House comes up for a vote in the Senate. This second bill is a stand alone continuing resolution which DOES NOT defund Obamacare. The Senate passes the bill, President Obama signs it, Obamacare goes into full effect.

John Boehner, Eric Cantor, and Pete Sessions are selling out conservatives and the American people on this and it must not stand. Do not allow these corrupt rinos to pass the "Screw Conservatives Plan"
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

9. In 1966 Gov. George Wallace first declared,
    "There's not a dime's worth of difference between the Democrat and Republican parties,"

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Actually.. I do believe you are correct... but the bad thing is... the Democratic party has also been screwing the entire population of the United States also...

The plain truth is quite simple... there no longer is any difference between the Democratic party and the Republican party... both have melded into the "Screw the United States party"...

So why would anyone expect anything other than being screwed under a two party system that has figured out if both parties co operate with each other and essentially become one party they both stay in power?

Edited to add...

MI .45 beat me to it.
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

The New World Order/One Word Government has been the AGENDA of both parties for decades. All present day scenarios are Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation that Jesus warned us about three times in three different Gospels.. "I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL of these things have happened". Knowing that Israel is God's Prophetic Timepiece and the Middle East is ready to explode, the beginning of the end will begin real soon.

Maranatha!

~ See You When The Smoke Clears ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~