Hillary Clinton to receive Liberty Medal from Jeb Bush on 9/10....

Thread: Hillary Clinton to receive Liberty Medal from Jeb Bush on 9/10....

ezkl2230 Guest

Hillary Clinton to receive Liberty Medal from Jeb Bush on 9/10....

That's right. Breitbart is reporting that Jeb Bush will award Hillary with the Liberty Medal on the eve of the one year anniversary of the Benghazi attack on behalf of the National Constitution Center - a woman who has demonstrated nothing but blatant disregard for the Constitution and the American people. It's Obama's Nobel peace prize all over again.

“Former Secretary Clinton has dedicated her life to serving and engaging people across the world in democracy,” Bush said in a statement. “These efforts as a citizen, an activist, and a leader have earned Secretary Clinton this year’s Liberty Medal.”
    Jeb, I used to respect you. I even hoped at one time that you might be a viable presidential candidate for the republicans.

You can forget that.

Jeb Bush to Award Hillary 'Liberty Medal' on Eve of Benghazi Anniversary

What a friggin' slap in the face to the families of: Ambassador Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty, Tyrone Woods and the 10 others that were injured. If Jeb Bush is a contender for 2016, he should save his time and money and stop now.

ezkl, your link didn't work for me; I'm reposting the link: Jeb Bush to Award Hillary 'Liberty Medal' on Eve of Benghazi Anniversary
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Should be given prison garb!! She claimed back in '08 that she would be the best choice over obummer for the 3 AM call. When she got the call from Benghazi she failed BIG time!

If or when she runs, watch what the GOP does. I would bet the farm on they will not bring up Benghazi at all!!!

I no longer have any allegiance to the Republican party; and political traitors like Jeb Bush, McCain, and Lindsey Graham are the reason. Even though it is probably a futile gesture, I send their requests for contributions back in their stamped envelopes, along with a not very polite opinion. I intend to vote and contribute to candidates based on their principles. I probably will wind up voting for mostly Republicans, but never a traitorous ass like Jeb Bush.

ezkl2230 Guest
    I posted this on another thread I started.

I will be so glad when all three of the clintons are dead and gone.
    Jason Leòdhas

Howdy,

Who's Jeb Bush?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Who's Jeb Bush?

Paul
    Our Ex-governor that should be a cell mate to Billary.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.