Real Women's Issues

Thread: Real Women's Issues

Real Women's Issues

Another good article from Charles C.W. Cooke on the issues in Colorado:
    Colorado Women for the Recall: 'This Is a Women?s Issue' | National Review Online

The 2nd Amendment allows a small, defenseless person to be equal in a fight for their life, regardless of gender.

What appalls me in that article is how many of her representative leaders would not listen to her... even to placate her, they wouldn't listen.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Bravo brave Sisters-in-Arms!!! I TOTALLY agree with your right to defend yourselves, anytime, anywhere.

Good for her!

<rant on> Our state doesn't allow any firearms on university properties, and I have a daughter living on campus in her last semester. I can't wait until she graduates and is out of there. This campus has had violent acts on women, and men, by pure evil people too often in their history. Personally, the college I attended had a campus rapist that hadn't been caught, that preyed on the low security building I spent most my time, and yet we weren't allowed to carry and defend. He eventually got caught after 3 victims. You can guess what I thought of the no carry policy. I'll never seek employment at a school again with this kind of nonsense rules/legislation going on. <rant off>