Colorado is 2 for 2 - Both anti-gun senators facing recall are GONE.

Thread: Colorado is 2 for 2 - Both anti-gun senators facing recall are GONE.

Colorado is 2 for 2 - Both anti-gun senators facing recall are GONE.

By: Dan Cannon

BREAKING: DOUBLE BREAKING: Both Anti-Gun Senators Angela Giron AND John Morse RECALLED in Colorado

We’ve already reported that Colorado State Senate President, and one of the architects of Colorado’s anti-gun laws that were passed earlier this year has conceded his recall election and is OUT as state senator.

Now, it seems that Angela Giron, the rookie senator who was also a staunch supporter of the gun laws who was also facing recall is also OUT! The results are still unofficial, but preliminary numbers have the Senator losing her race 60% to 40% with a wide majority of the votes counted.

Colorado reporter Eli Stokols (@EliStokols) is also predicting Giron’s defeat based on the current numbers.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Ready.......Aim..........FIRED!!!!!! Hahahahahahaaaa Take that, Bloomy!!! I'd love to see the look on his face knowing that he just spent all that money only to get these two bounced out of their jobs.

Way to go Colorado!!! Congratulations!!!
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

Two liberals that are going to have to warm their backsides somewhere else!
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk."---Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez (aka "The Rat")From The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

I think we are FINALLY starting to see a sleeping giant known as the quiet majority wake up! It has been a long time coming, I just hope it is not too late. Congrats Colorado on flushing the toilet and kicking out 2 useless pieces of crap!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using USA Carry mobile app

Hope they wake up in Ill, NY, NJ, Ca, and the others that need an overhaul.
    Would like to see many put out that are doing what they want and not listening to the majority.
    That would be on any matter, not just 2A or gun items.
    It's time they know who works for who. We can get them out and take back our government.

I hope this serves as a lesson for those considering these actions, and for those who are currently pushing these type actions, I hope they hear the drum beat. Not sure if the drums are those of war or a funeral march.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Maybe the system can work.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Boater View Post
    Hope they wake up in Ill, NY, NJ, Ca, and the others that need an overhaul.
    Would like to see many put out that are doing what they want and not listening to the majority.
    That would be on any matter, not just 2A or gun items.
    It's time they know who works for who. We can get them out and take back our government.
    I'm hoping that Emperor Coumo has awakened a sleeping giant! Outside of the Metro areas, New Yorkers are hard-working conservatives....and gun owners... who actually outnumber the voters in the cities which have been liberal enclaves. We need to get out and vote.... and vote out those who continually try to take away our rights and exert their forms of control over the populous.