This might explain why Obama was elected, then re-elected. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: This might explain why Obama was elected, then re-elected.

  1. #11
    ezkl2230 Guest
    I think you're giving the media just a little bit too much credit for taking down Ron Paul. Ron Paul didn't help his case when he made the statement that the United States brought 911 on itself, that the US deserved the 9/11 attacks because of its Middle East policies.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Ron Paul, and every other independent candidate in my lifetime, lost simply because our crony employees in DC need the 2-party system to survive. Until we can find a way to either get them to nominate a candidate that would actually be good for the country, it will always be a "lesser of two evils" election with a 3rd party candidate beign the 3rd rail that derails the candidate that most closely aligns with his beliefs. If the 3rd party guy is a liberal, the Dems will lose votes; Conservative, the GOP will.
    -
    If the Republicans nominate a Tea Party or Libertarian candidate, they might have a shot in 2016. If they nominate the next old white guy who thinks it's his turn for a shot at the big chair, then start warming up Hail to the Chief for Hillary, because either Rand Paul or Ted Cruz will be stealing alot of votes.
    Chief

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,817
    Quote Originally Posted by MossyHead View Post
    I'm a bible believer but this ain't church.
    Preach behind the pulpit. Injecting sermons into political discussion is exactly part of the reason the Republican base can't keep Independants. The Religious Right was a flash-in-the-pan for Reagan but has been an impediment to the Conservative Movement, since. The Religious Right creeps out too many Independants who resist proselytization. There's a way to reach individuals for God but using a political forum to do it has the opposite effect.
    I don't preach sermons, I'm not a pastor, I'm a "watchman", if you had read the Bible that you claim to believe then you would know the difference. You would also know the difference between a so called "Bible believer" and a Christian. Even Satan is a "Bible believer". I'm not of any Religious Right, Republican base, or Conservative Movement. Neither am I religious, I'm a "Born Again Christian". Religion is getting to God man's way, that being any way except through Jesus. The world has thousands of religions. Christianity is having a personal relationship with God through faith in His one and only Son, Jesus. Christianity is getting to God, God's way, that being through Jesus ONLY. Therefore Christianity stands alone. Knowing that "Yesterday's Prophecies are Today's Headlines" & that "Israel is God's Prophetic Timepiece", I believe that using a political forum as a way to reach individuals for God has a very positive effect. It's said that if one is truly a Christian walking down a street and the Christian is not bumping into people, then the Christian is going the wrong direction. Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow. Nice bumping into you MossyHead, have a blessed day.

    ISRAEL-God's Prophetic Timepiece

    ~ See You When The Smoke Clears ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    I think you're giving the media just a little bit too much credit for taking down Ron Paul. Ron Paul didn't help his case when he made the statement that the United States brought 911 on itself, that the US deserved the 9/11 attacks because of its Middle East policies.
    He also screwed the pooch in Iowa during the Straw Poll debate when Rick Santorum baited him into a rant about Iran.


    I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Battle Creek Michigan
    Posts
    1,269
    Could be chance in '16. Interesting article from The Blaze: New Poll Shows GOP Shifting in Fascinating New Direction | TheBlaze.com
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

  7. and along with the same people voted six times, I heard this woman said she voted six times but anyway it is what it is.

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    I think you're giving the media just a little bit too much credit for taking down Ron Paul. Ron Paul didn't help his case when he made the statement that the United States brought 911 on itself, that the US deserved the 9/11 attacks because of its Middle East policies.
    I do not think those were his exact words. Paul believes as I do, "stick your nose in others business long enough, and you can expect, not deserve, a bloody nose".
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

  9. You're correct and I think white guilt covers what you're saying. The racial double standard in this country is startling but the blame is on whites for giving into manipulation and white guilt. What most folks don't understand is that outrage against bigotry is not about minority "feelings" or "sensitivity," it's about money and power. As long as whites keep buying into the false flag of minority outrage they'll stay paralyzed and ashamed of their own race thus enabling minorities' cash gains and employment preference as well as political positioning advantages. The big mistake Paula Deen made was her slobbering apology.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Obama won twice because of guilt ridden liberals because of slavery and low information voters. They had to put a black man in office to prove they weren't racist. As for Ron Paul, those in power aren't about to give up power without a fight. Ron Paul isn't a liberal, that's a threat to the republican leadership. In my opinion he's doing the right thing by subtly showing the hypocricy of the news media and the republican party. The party leadership and the news media will be the ones that continue to pick the candidate for the unwashed.
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

  10. I know what you are and you all go by several names. Your exclusivity of Christianity is of the same pharisaical spirit that existed in Jesus' day walking the earth. He didn't care much for the Pharisees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I don't preach sermons, I'm not a pastor, I'm a "watchman", if you had read the Bible that you claim to believe then you would know the difference. You would also know the difference between a so called "Bible believer" and a Christian. Even Satan is a "Bible believer". I'm not of any Religious Right, Republican base, or Conservative Movement. Neither am I religious, I'm a "Born Again Christian". Religion is getting to God man's way, that being any way except through Jesus. The world has thousands of religions. Christianity is having a personal relationship with God through faith in His one and only Son, Jesus. Christianity is getting to God, God's way, that being through Jesus ONLY. Therefore Christianity stands alone. Knowing that "Yesterday's Prophecies are Today's Headlines" & that "Israel is God's Prophetic Timepiece", I believe that using a political forum as a way to reach individuals for God has a very positive effect. It's said that if one is truly a Christian walking down a street and the Christian is not bumping into people, then the Christian is going the wrong direction. Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow. Nice bumping into you MossyHead, have a blessed day.

    ISRAEL-God's Prophetic Timepiece

    ~ See You When The Smoke Clears ~
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast