CIA delivering weapons to al-qaeda

Thread: CIA delivering weapons to al-qaeda

Let me get this straight, Obama / CIA are sending arms and equipment to the Syrian rebels / Al-Qaeda to fight Assad. These are the same Al-Qaeda troops that we are fighting in Afghanistan, now to me something is dammed wrong with this picture, it’s like if we gave Hitler’s troops guns and supplies in WW2 to use against our troops.
    To me this act of supplying these items to Al-Qaeda is an act of treason, giving aid to the enemy and Obama needs to be impeached on those grounds if nothing else.
    (THE BLAZE) -- Rebel forces in Syria are now officially receiving CIA-delivered weapons from the United States government, the Washington Post reports, citing U.S. officials and Syrian figures.
    Following months of delay, the lethal aid promised to the Syrian rebels by President Barack Obama began trickling into the war-torn country over the past two weeks. The opposition forces have also reportedly received vehicles and other gear from the State Department, marking a “major escalation of the U.S. role in Syria’s civil war,” the Washington Post observes.
    According to the Post’s sources, arms shipments of light weapons and other munitions are being delivered to the rebels as well as nonlethal gear like sophisticated communications equipment, advanced combat medical kits and vehicles — all funded by the U.S. taxpayer.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

McCain is not any better, he wanted to send weapons to the moderate rebels, whoever they are. Rand Paul, and a few others understand we should not get involved in a fight between our enemies. I think some of the Benghazi cover up can be attributed to the possibility that the CIA might have been sending guns to Syrian rebels. These sneaky bastards know a lot more than they are telling us.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

You better believe they know more. Unfortunately it's in there best interest to let it slowly disappear from the news reels and the minds of Americans. Makes me SICK!!!! As a former marine I know better. What they're saying just don't fit
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR