California High Cap Magazine Ban Bill Fails Today

Thread: California High Cap Magazine Ban Bill Fails Today

1. California High Cap Magazine Ban Bill Fails Today

A proposal that would have banned ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 bullets failed Thursday in the state Legislature.

SB396 by Democratic Sen. Loni Hancock of Berkeley was placed in the inactive file, a day after it failed to gain enough votes to pass the Assembly.
    Legislation to ban high-capacity magazines fails - Daily Democrat Online
    An informed gun owner is an anti-gunners worst nightmare, stay informed at the American Gun Owners Alliance

It could be because the CA legislators noticed what happened on Tuesday in Colorado..

4. hopefully the common sense people are starting to wake up there

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    It could be because the CA legislators noticed what happened on Tuesday in Colorado..
    Lol. There aren't nearly enough sane people left in Kalifornia to recall anybody. Wishful thinking though.

There were a lot other California gun control bills that failed to pass today, too.

There were a lot of other California gun control bills that failed to pass today, too. I'll call them out in another thread under this same 'Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues' category, probably as an additional reply to my existing thread where I am tracking these laws. I think what has been happening in Colorado has caught California legislators' attention, but also, I think they know that certain bills they are trying to pass either wouldn't get signed by the Governor or would just get blown away immediately in any court challenge. It's really helping that so many people are contacting the California governor too. It may not seem like it, but every little bit helps.