Al Qaeda calls for attacks inside United States

Thread: Al Qaeda calls for attacks inside United States

Al Qaeda calls for attacks inside United States

Yahoo News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

You Reap What You Sow, More Than What You Sow, Later Than You Sow
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

3. Ayman al-Zawahri suggested more smaller attacks within the US, like the Boston bombing, in order to inflate security and worsen the economy. Well, that concept has been successful for a long time. More and more I'm not buying into the idea of al Qaeda - that it even exists in the sense that our government is exploiting it - and exploit it does. Recently I saw, in print, a ratio of al Qaeda numbers to our troops (including all military and intelligence personnel) 11,000 US to 1 al Qaeda. It's impossible to prove or disprove this but I believe the ratio is quite possible. For every truthful aspect of al Qaeda is a hundred lies of exploitation sprayed upon the American population by our own government for the purpose of total control over us and the culmination of globalism. It's amazing that we, as Americans, are outraged about American soldiers dying in others' back yards. We never seem to put ourselves in their positions. What would we do if a super military power suddenly dropped in - in the name of so-called freedom, and began to Christianize or democratize us? It's time that American soldiers begin to search their own hearts based upon real patriotism, based upon actual knowledge of what a 'republic' really is, question why this nation cannot stay out of the affairs of the rest of the world - see the reality of the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) and cease believing in the al Qaeda lie. I feel that the only hope this country has must start at a military level - even a low level, of soldiers and LEOs resisting false patriotism and duty promulgated by the puppets of government whose globalist puppeteers are Marxist enemies to America thereby making America's military and police essential workers for those Marxists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Yahoo News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

You Reap What You Sow, More Than What You Sow, Later Than You Sow
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

"In his audio speech, Zawahri said Muslims should refuse to buy goods from America and its allies, as such spending only helped to fund U.S. military action in Muslim lands."
    ~
    Watch footage of insurgents closely. They're all wearing Nike's. Swoosh.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by MossyHead View Post
    Ayman al-Zawahri suggested more smaller attacks within the US, like the Boston bombing, in order to inflate security and worsen the economy. Well, that concept has been successful for a long time. More and more I'm not buying into the idea of al Qaeda - that it even exists in the sense that our government is exploiting it - and exploit it does. Recently I saw, in print, a ratio of al Qaeda numbers to our troops (including all military and intelligence personnel) 11,000 US to 1 al Qaeda. It's impossible to prove or disprove this but I believe the ratio is quite possible. For every truthful aspect of al Qaeda is a hundred lies of exploitation sprayed upon the American population by our own government for the purpose of total control over us and the culmination of globalism. It's amazing that we, as Americans, are outraged about American soldiers dying in others' back yards. We never seem to put ourselves in their positions. What would we do if a super military power suddenly dropped in - in the name of so-called freedom, and began to Christianize or democratize us? It's time that American soldiers begin to search their own hearts based upon real patriotism, based upon actual knowledge of what a 'republic' really is, question why this nation cannot stay out of the affairs of the rest of the world - see the reality of the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) and cease believing in the al Qaeda lie. I feel that the only hope this country has must start at a military level - even a low level, of soldiers and LEOs resisting false patriotism and duty promulgated by the puppets of government whose globalist puppeteers are Marxist enemies to America thereby making America's military and police essential workers for those Marxists.
    So true, you would think our military would just say no to our involvement around the world, especially after the way they get treated once they return.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag: