US Military & Law Enforcement - reconsider
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: US Military & Law Enforcement - reconsider

1. US Military & Law Enforcement - reconsider

The ratio of US troops, including intelligence personnel assigned to al Qaeda, has varied but a conservative estimate is about 11,000 US to 1 al Qaeda. For every truthful aspect of al Qaeda is a hundred lies of exploitation sprayed upon the American population by our own government for the purpose of manipulating total control over us towards the culmination of globalism. It's amazing that we, as Americans, are outraged about American soldiers dying in others' back yards. We never seem to put ourselves in their [occupied nations] positions. What would we do if a super military power suddenly dropped in - in the name of so-called freedom, to Christianize and democratize us? It's time that more American soldiers search their own hearts based upon real patriotism, based upon actual knowledge of what our republic really is and what a democracy is not; question why this nation cannot stay out of the affairs of the rest of the world - understand the reality of the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) and cease believing in the al Qaeda lie. Law enforcement folks as well should reexamine their role and especially their loyalty; greater to the Constitution and the People than to policy and trends set forth in the final march to globalization. I feel that the only hope this country has must begin at low military ranks, as well as those considering entering the military and law enforcement folks as well, resisting false patriotism and duty promulgated by the puppets of government whose globalist puppeteers are Marxist enemies to America, thereby making America's military and police essential workers for those Marxists.
    Last edited by MossyHead; 09-16-2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: sp
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

I agree. We have seen some evidence of this, with some sheriffs refusing to enforce some of the new gun laws. Our military needs to do some soul searching, and refuse to follow orders that are in violation of our Constitution. The general population needs to refuse to follow these new Unconstitutional laws. It will not be easy, sacrifices will need to be made. Anything worth having is worth the fight. The big battle will be apathy, we need people to get involved, to take this Country back from our leaders taking us in the wrong direction.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

4. Well said Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Bristol View Post
    I agree. We have seen some evidence of this, with some sheriffs refusing to enforce some of the new gun laws. Our military needs to do some soul searching, and refuse to follow orders that are in violation of our Constitution. The general population needs to refuse to follow these new Unconstitutional laws. It will not be easy, sacrifices will need to be made. Anything worth having is worth the fight. The big battle will be apathy, we need people to get involved, to take this Country back from our leaders taking us in the wrong direction.
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

Believe me, the military is not happy. Unfortunately, many have families back home who depend on them. While they defend the Constitution, it does not apply to them, they have to follow the UCMJ. If one of the military members who posted those pictures about Syria had been recognized, they would have been in all kinds of trouble. I know if something happened to my husband, I'd lose my house, my horses (two of which are old and dealing with long-ago injuries come back to haunt them... they can't be sold and wouldn't survive a rescue place), and dogs. A lot of people live on base, and their spouses don't work due to moving every three years. Some people in the military are waiting to get out so they can speak freely again. (I got out a few years ago, but my husband is still in so I stay pretty quiet.) It'll probably take the government asking them to do something that makes everyone in say "No" en masse. Many might be willing to make the sacrifice of saying No now, but aren't willing to make it for their kids. And no, I am not talking about any specific person in the military. I don't know what anybody's individual views are. I'm simply recalling the general feeling back when I was in. We all clearly avoided saying anything specific.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

US Military & Law Enforcement - reconsider

Seems like for our guys in the military are in a no win situation.
    It's truly sad at what this political game has done to our nation. And even worse out troops who are literally putting there lives on the line in far away places are fighting for the same thing that's hurting them there families and the country that they love.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

7. I believe you. However, "...they have to follow the UCMJ" as you say is the root problem. Obviously, one's paycheck and family are huge issues. Police say, "just doing my job" and these conditions still don't trump what is right - and right is constitutional continuation. I'm suggesting sacrifice to the maximum. It may sound impossible but it's a matter of your own perception as to just how bad things are going to get - how far you "see." I, for one, see an absolute totalitarian government very soon. It seems impossible at the moment - we have relative peace and comfort but it will change suddenly. People laugh at the notion, 'conspiracy theorists', and all that. It's the classic attitude before the fall of every fallen government in history. But, given Obama's blatantly Marxist past, his blatantly Marxist entourage i.e., Pelosi, Reid, etc., and the inevitable and soon collapse of the USD, the sane man would bet on despotism before 2016. This is why military and law enforcement individuals must do soul-searching now and not wait until the blood of good citizens is on their hands. Nefarious government can't be enforced without the collective cooperation of the military and law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    Believe me, the military is not happy. Unfortunately, many have families back home who depend on them. While they defend the Constitution, it does not apply to them, they have to follow the UCMJ. If one of the military members who posted those pictures about Syria had been recognized, they would have been in all kinds of trouble. I know if something happened to my husband, I'd lose my house, my horses (two of which are old and dealing with long-ago injuries come back to haunt them... they can't be sold and wouldn't survive a rescue place), and dogs. A lot of people live on base, and their spouses don't work due to moving every three years. Some people in the military are waiting to get out so they can speak freely again. (I got out a few years ago, but my husband is still in so I stay pretty quiet.) It'll probably take the government asking them to do something that makes everyone in say "No" en masse. Many might be willing to make the sacrifice of saying No now, but aren't willing to make it for their kids. And no, I am not talking about any specific person in the military. I don't know what anybody's individual views are. I'm simply recalling the general feeling back when I was in. We all clearly avoided saying anything specific.

One unintended consequence of this administrations economy, and the defunding and downsizing of the military, is the fact that the military can be much more selective in recruiting. We are getting new recruits that are smarter, better educated and older (more mature) because of this. I think that we have a group of younger soldiers and sailors now that are less likely to blindly obey.
    Chief

9. I hope you're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    One unintended consequence of this administrations economy, and the defunding and downsizing of the military, is the fact that the military can be much more selective in recruiting. We are getting new recruits that are smarter, better educated and older (more mature) because of this. I think that we have a group of younger soldiers and sailors now that are less likely to blindly obey.

I do recall the oath included defending the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic. If I were still in, I'd be watching very carefully and waiting. I'm sure that's what many are doing. It would, however, take something pretty big to make me sacrifice my family. If it were just me I would in a heartbeat, but it's hard to ask a little kid to live with those kind of consequences.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by MossyHead View Post
    The ratio of US troops, including intelligence personnel assigned to al Qaeda, has varied but a conservative estimate is about 11,000 US to 1 al Qaeda. For every truthful aspect of al Qaeda is a hundred lies of exploitation.......military and law enforcement folks as well, resisting false patriotism and duty promulgated by the puppets of government whose globalist puppeteers are Marxist enemies to America, thereby making America's military and police essential workers for those Marxists.
    You could have easily stated the entire concept by simply saying you're an isolationist, but there is nothing new about that concept, especially here. The only novel nuance, and it isn't all that new either, is that you expect the military to illegally accomplish what you haven't been able to do at the ballot box. It's very much akin to what judges do when they legislate from the bench or what activists try to do with lawsuits when they can't get their legislative agenda passed. There is nothing unconstitutional about what the military is doing and there aren't any lies being propagated about Al Qaeda. You just don't want us involved in foreign military actions so you think military members should be your weapon to force your viewpoint with because you can't get your isolationist political agenda passed via electoral process. Sorry, but what you seem to be suggesting IS unconstitutional, and it isn't to alleviate an unconstitutional situation as you claim. The constitution doesn't address when or why we may get involved in foreign military conflict.
    Police departments similarly don't get to choose the laws they enforce. If you don't like those laws, you vote to get them changed. You don't advocate they ignore the law or stage a mini coup in their jurisdiction. Again, you don't advocate defiance of the law when you efforts to change things at the ballot box fail. That's what those "Marxists" you keep talking about do, and THAT is what's unconstitutional.
    From your statements, I find it likely you've never served in the military. The overwhelming majority of those in the military are far more aware of what's in the Constitution and patriotism than the the general population is, and they very much understand what it means. You on the other hand exhibit an extreme lack of awareness about our military and the so called 'military industrial complex'. That phrase itself is an invention of the leftist globalists that you decry, and it's perpetuated by our left leaning media and Hollywood. You're a victim of leftist hype.
    Want to change the direction of this country? State your political and ideological goals and promote them whenever you can, just as you attempted to do here. Vote in every election possible, but only once (you aren't a liberal). Assist in campaigns for those that support your own political ideals if you can. I may not entirely agree with your political agenda but I very much agree with your choice to fight for what you believe in. There is an extreme lack of people in this country that are willing to even find out the actual facts in an election, much less put forth some effort to fight for their position. You are to be commended for your efforts in that regard at least, no matter what your beliefs are. But don't suggest that the military and police should be ignoring or defying their orders or the law, or that their orders are unconstitutional when that isn't the case. And if you're implying that they should resist such orders, then YOU'RE the one who is being unconstitutional.
    And on a personal note, having had my father killed in action, and after serving 20 years in the military myself, I'll match my patriotism and understanding of the Constitution to yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast