Active Shooter in DC Ship Yard. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter in DC Ship Yard.

I just heard that MaoBama is checking with Putin on how to handle this situation.
    -
    My question, as was the Fort Hood shootings, was where in the heck are the security forces on these bases? It's called an "ARMED FORCES" for a reason. Sorry A$$ state of affairs that our military bases cannot even defend themselves against attack in the U.S. of A. WOW->->->->->->anyone else feel the chill that just went through me?????
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Black on White Crime will not hear a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Black on White Crime will not hear a word.
    As well if he was a Muslim convert.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    The shooter was a contractor that probably lost his job. What I found amusing is that the local news dudes, I am in the dc area, reported that one of the possible shooters was a white guy. Just gotta get that "white dude with n ar15" into the mix somehow. The shooter was black. I was stationed the navy yard in the early 70's and getting in must be easier than it used to be. God rest the poor 12 souls he was given today!
    More about the shooter-

Aaron Alexis' Fort Worth Arrest Report | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    Wait wait wait. This has to be a fabricated story; everyone knows that the AR-15, that this shooter is reportedly to have used, is illegal DC and therefore could not exist there. I don't believe it definitely made up! This is the 5th reported mass shooting under Obama and post fast and furious. Of course they're going to push for more removal of our constitutional rights.... Count down to federal agents at my door in 3..,2,...1,..... ????
    If you add to the fact, that if he did have said illegal weapon, once he discharged it he would have illegal casings too!!!! Oh my gosh, does that mean there were already laws on the books to stop this sort of thing already????
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

This might start the panic buying again if they start talking more gun control.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

ezkl2230 Guest
    He was a vet. He just proved Feinstein's point - vets are a danger to the country.

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I just heard that MaoBama is checking with Putin on how to handle this situation.
    -
    My question, as was the Fort Hood shootings, was where in the heck are the security forces on these bases? It's called an "ARMED FORCES" for a reason. Sorry A$$ state of affairs that our military bases cannot even defend themselves against attack in the U.S. of A. WOW->->->->->->anyone else feel the chill that just went through me?????
    Remember, many places are protected by DOD rentacops, not military guys and gals. And many places the military guys and gals are unarmed even on guard duty.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    ...My question, as was the Fort Hood shootings, was where in the heck are the security forces on these bases? It's called an "ARMED FORCES" for a reason. Sorry A$$ state of affairs that our military bases cannot even defend themselves against attack in the U.S. of A....
    Military members aren't allowed to carry weapons stateside and at most peacetime overseas installations unless it's as part of some type of training activity they're participating in at that particular moment. And unless that training involves actual shooting, such as marksmanship training, they aren't issued ammunition for those firearms. Even military members with concealed carry licenses can't carry their firearms on military installations, and most often can't even legally possess a firearm on those installations. The men and women we trust to defend this nation and our freedom with their very lives aren't considered trustworthy enough to have the same rights that citizens with concealed carry licenses have, or sometimes even the rights of a common citizen to simply possess a firearm. In almost all instances the only armed personnel you'll see armed on a military installation will be rent-a-cops or military police/security forces/shore patrol. And just as with civilian law enforcement, they can't be in all places at all times to prevent such tragedies as this one. Military installations are actually a softer target than the local mall, because somebody with a concealed carry license might be able to take down an active shooter at a mall when the shooter doesn't expect it. Not so at military installations.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I don't believe it. Guns are illegal in DC aren't they?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast