Active Shooter in DC Ship Yard.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter in DC Ship Yard.

Active Shooter in DC Ship Yard.

Good lord. The cable networks are just blatantly speculating and reporting the mundane. Oh look there is a helicopter. Let go live to the scene.
    However thank God for the Crawler across the screen.
    OBAMA IS BEING BRIEFED ON THE SITUATION. Whew! Thank goodness for that! I hope you all feel as relieved as I do about that.
    All is well now boy.

Maybe the speech writer for the teleprompter is on standby to start preparing a statement on the shooter being pissed off about a movie or something.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

White, Christian, male, pro-life, military veteran, NRA member, Fox News viewer, and tea party activist. Until proven otherwise, of course.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Obama is taking time out from golf to say that he's being kept updated on the shooting, while simultaneously taking full credit for saving the economy, which he inherited. If this is an act of terrorism, it will be classified as work place violence. Unless, like Chief1297 said, the shooters are white, Christian, NRA or Tea party members.

Yeah, that workplace violence is wicked stuff. They're saying there are potentially additional two additional suspects still at large. How much you want to bet those are just panicked people thinking first responders are active shooters, or are just plain figments of their imaginations?
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Now they're saying 12 dead and there are more details on the two additional shooters, so apparently they weren't figments of someone's imagination.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams

Maybe we should start a pool on how long it will take before someone tries to use this as a reason to push for more gun control.

8. Well.. now it's time for another panic run of carry permits and pistol transfers..

mass hysteria.. so good for business

Anyone feeling another gun grab coming ?

You are missing the important questions, 1. Are they the shooters in the military(Navy)? 2. If not how did they gain access to the yard?

I'm counting on it, sadly. Obama already said "another mass shooting" so this is guaranteed to fuel a new push on legislation.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast