Teen kills 71 y/o man. Now again where is the outrage from Al & Jesse?

Thread: Teen kills 71 y/o man. Now again where is the outrage from Al & Jesse?

1. Teen kills 71 y/o man. Now again where is the outrage from Al & Jesse?

You'll not hear a comment from the usual racial pimps. It doesn't fit the agenda of the media or people like Jackson and Sharpton. There is no money to be made and no riots to encourage.

This does not fit their one sided racist MO.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Do you know why AARP doesn't lobby for animal rights and PETA doesn't protest about social security? It's not why they exist.

A person's intellectual capacity is generally negatively proportional to the number of times he or she complains that people or organizations focused on promoting and protecting the civil rights of black people don't also promote or protect the civil rights of white people, or senior citizens or animals.

And exactly what is the excuse for members of the major media organizations? What is their agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    And exactly what is the excuse for members of the major media organizations? What is their agenda?
    Was FOX news all over that story, or are they a minor media organization?

You can bet that Jesse and Al is laughing behide closed doors about this.
    Jason Le˛dhas

Open season on old folks it seems. Cold dead hands people...
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Teen kills 71 y/o man. Now again where is the outrage from Al & Jesse?

Makes me sick how the media and agenda spin doctors have convinced so many people that the only prejudice or hate crimes are committed by white Americans.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

That isn't where the money is for those scumbags.