Obama commits treason
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama commits treason

Obama commits treason

@washingtonexaminer: "President Obama waived a provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to "vetted" opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.
    Some elements of the Syrian opposition are associated with radical Islamic terrorist groups, including al Qaeda, which was responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks in New York, Washington, D.C., and Shanksville, Pa., in 2001. Assad's regime is backed by Iran and Hezbollah.
    The president, citing his authority under the Arms Export Control Act, announced today that he would "waive the prohibitions in sections 40 and 40A of the AECA related to such a transaction."
    Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition | WashingtonExaminer.com
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

So what else is new??? Like this is the first time? And since our illustrious Congress does nothing to stop him, then they are complicit in committing the crimes also.
    But hey, "my" Senator and Rep. are doing a great job so I'll just pull the lever for them once again. Besides, it's everyone else's politicians who are causing the problems! Right? NOT! We need to send them all home, without retirement benefits, and replace them with people who are willing to serve ONE TERM and then go back home to their real life. Otherwise, we're in an endless loop of corruption and usurpation of the Constitution that will lead to the destruction of at least the government if not the whole country.
    Kill them all and let God sort them out!

It would only be treason if Bush had done it. This is just one more instance of the imperial Obama taking steps that will come back to haunt America. And, unfortunately, there are not enough legislators in either house who can seem to grow a pair and put a stop to this pattern. It's too bad that he managed to avoid a vote on war with Syria, because a defeat might have hurt his ability to follow similar paths in the future.

ezkl2230 Guest
    He was just following in the steps of Clinton, who illegally shipped prohibited supercomputing technology to China that made it possible for them to complete their nuclear weapons research and develop their bomb.

But there is a reason Obama wants us in Syria so badly.

Obama's brother, Malik Obama, is the chief financier for the Muslim Brotherhood, and the rebels Obama wants us to support in Syria are affiliated with the muslim brotherhood.

Because of recent events in Egypt, the new Egyptian gov't is understandably miffed with Malik. They are working to have him added to their terrorist watch list, and want him to to be extradited from the US (Where he resides. LEGALLY? Don't know at this time) to Egypt to answer for his involvement with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Yeah, right. Any takers on a DOJ response to an extradition request from Egypt for the president's brother?

But the accusations don't stop there.

Tahani al-Gebali, former chancellor and a current advisor to the Constitutional Court of Egypt, had this to say about the Obama administration:

“The Obama administration cannot stop us. We need to open the files and begin court sessions. The Obama administration knows that they supported terrorism. We will open the files and begin court sessions.”
    If THIS isn't evidence of crimes committed by the president that should lead to his impeachment, then I don't know WHAT qualifies any more.

Egypt eyes Obama?s brother for terror list

In exposing Pres. Obama's ties to and support of the Muslim Brotherhood, al-Gebali said such a disclosure “is a gift to the American people.” Egypt is hoping Obama will be impeached and prosecuted.

Egyptian Official ties Obama's Brother to Brotherhood | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

Remember those billions of dollars the US gave to the muslim brotherhood in Egypt? Guess who ultimately controlled what they were used for?

Obama the president is helping Obama the terrorist banker build a wahhabist islamic empire in the middle east.

6. The more complex the law and associated legal issues, the more gun forum legal experts who know absolutely nothing about the law authoritatively analyze and characterize legal issues as a function of their dislike of the players and the outcome. Gun forum legal experts make gun shop and shopping mall commandos look like SEALs by comparison.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    The more complex the law and associated legal issues, the more gun forum legal experts who know absolutely nothing about the law authoritatively analyze and characterize legal issues as a function of their dislike of the players and the outcome. Gun forum legal experts make gun shop and shopping mall commandos look like SEALs by comparison.
    And you possess which legal credentials that allow you to make such authoritative statements about the rest of us?

EDITED:

You have fallen prey to one of the most common misconceptions: unless you are an attorney, there is no way you can possibly understand the legal issues here.

Not so.

Our Constitution was written so that the average person could understand it. It is the case law that has developed over the last 226 years of federalism that has complicated things.

And one more thing: I'm really tired of people who automatically assume that my opposition to the president stems from a personal dislike of the man - which is usually a veiled way of saying that I'm a racist. No, I dislike the man because of his policies, with which I have STRONG DISAGREEMENT. I am fundamentally opposed to re-writing 1/6th of the US economy as Obamacare does. I am fundamentally opposed to funding organizations that have sworn to see us destroyed. I am fundamentally opposed to granting amnesty to 12 million illegals. I am fundamentally opposed to a president, vice president, and speaker of the senate who have made it clear that they wish to do away with the rights enumerated to the People in the Second Amendment. I could go on and on, but what's the point?

I am a Constitutional Constructionist, cut from the same cloth as Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and Frederick Douglass. I oppose federalism in all of its forms as they did. Federalism ultimately leads to a tyrannical, all powerful central government. Federalism is based on democracy, of which James Madison said, "Democracy is the most vile form of government... democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention: have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property: and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths." John Adams observed, "“Democracy will soon degenerate into an anarchy; such an anarchy that every man will do what is right in his own eyes and no man's life or property or reputation or liberty will be secure, and every one of these will soon mould itself into a system of subordination of all the moral virtues and intellectual abilities, all the powers of wealth, beauty, wit, and science, to the wanton pleasures, the capricious will, and the execrable [abominable] cruelty of one or a very few.”

Jefferson, on the other hand, said, "The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the rights of mankind." We are a Constitutional Republic. ""There is no good government but what is republican. That the only valuable part of the British constitution is so; for the true idea of a republic is 'an empire of laws, and not of men.' That, as a republic is the best of governments, so that particular arrangement of the powers of society, or in other words, that form of government which is best contrived to secure an impartial and exact execution of the law, is the best of republics," John Adams.

The difference? Democracy is based on the opinions of the majority of the people. It is changeable. A Constitutional Republic, on the other hand, is based on the law - the Constitution. It remains unchanged until such time as it can be demonstrated that change is absolutely necessary, at which time the Constitution is amended - not re-written by presidential fiat.

There is nothing complicated about the issue at hand.

The Constitution, Article 3 Section 3, clearly states, "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort..." Sending aid to organizations that have declared and carried out war against the United States clearly constitutes giving our enemies aid and comfort. We have laws that prevent the US from providing aid to organizations that have been labeled as terrorist organizations. For the president to declare that he somehow has authority to waive this prohibition is a violation of the separation of powers and a violation of US law. End of story. It doesn't take a degree in law to recognize this fact. In providing aid and comfort to our enemies who have declared and waged war against the United States, the president has committed acts of treason.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    And you possess which legal credentials that allow you to make such authoritative statements abiut the rest of us?
    Does one have to be a lawyer to recognize and call out ignorance of this sort? Those who don't like Obama (that includes me) can criticize away but need to stay away from simplistic pseudo-legal analyses and labels.

Other than bitching and moaning here about this act, don't forget to wright your reps in Washington and the media and send your grievances, every
    letter helps.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Supplying weapons to enemies of this country is the very definition of treason. Does anyone believe that al Qaeda is not our enemy? It does not take self proclaimed members of the intelligentsia to understand who the President is arming. Obama would not have found it necessary to suspend the law if he didn't realize the criminal consequences of his actions. I think most members of this forum understand exactly what Obama's support of the Muslim Brotherhood means and who these people are. We just had a lesson on the identity of this group by its behavior in Egypt.

The Obama supporters do not have to worry about impeachment because the members of the press and Congress are either stupid or complicit. I think in McCain's case it's a matter senility. Unfortunately we will all have to suffer the consequences of this treason later. And those responsible in this country will find others to blame for their actions.

Not likely to see Obama and his administration challenge on any of this until the mainstream media and Hollywood turn on him. Don't see that happening while he's in office.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast