Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here comes Hollywood - first out of the box, Henry Winkler

Here comes Hollywood - first out of the box, Henry Winkler

Disgusting: Here comes Hollywood - first out of the box, Henry Winkler
    'Happy Days' Star Pounces on Navy Yard Shooting to Promote Gun Control
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Give the guy a break, when it comes to sneaker odor this guy is the solution to a stinky problem.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Henry Winkler, irrelevant since Happy Days.

Winkler is just trying to attract attention. He was never much of an actor and is now totally irrelevant in Hollywood. I somehow don't think such an ignorant and thoughtless comment is going to do much to revive a flagging career.

But it's absolutely OK to bomb the ***t out of a bunch of foreigners and help them mutilate innocent Christians?
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Have you ever noticed that when someone becomes a celebrity they automatically become an expert in politics and sociology too?

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Still doesn't give me a clue as to where "da fonz" thinks he gets his juice. Like threatening to hit me with a flamingo feather. His words will carry no weight.

However it might be his best chance to get a laugh since "Night shift"
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Not many celebrities worth listening to. The same can be said about most sports figures, and politicians. Lots of hot air, and no common sense.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    Have you ever noticed that when someone becomes a celebrity they automatically become an expert in politics and sociology too?
    These people in Hollywood are not merely experts on politics and sociology; they become experts on everything. And that goes from agriculture through global warming, poverty, the Constitution, Cuba, war, racism, the future, God, and just about everything else. When in fact the majority of them have no expertise on virtually any subject. Their ignorance can only be rivaled by news readers (reporters) and politicians. It took the progressives a century to dumb down the populace enough that they could actually feel smarter than someone.

I will admit to being overly educated, but have lived on a farm for the last 40 years. I have found that rural and small town Americans have more common sense and real knowledge than any of the dumb a$$e$ in Washington or Hollywood. And if there is any chance of salvation for this country it will come from the "red state flyover country". True American ideals still exist in these areas. People still believe in God, pray on their knees, salute the flag, help their neighbors, and believe in American exceptionalism.These are the people Obama mocked as "clinging to God and guns".

Here comes Hollywood - first out of the box, Henry Winkler

OK let me get a grasp on this. A hollywood utopian has a rant about gun control and our self righteous media is plastering all over the place. REALLY!!!!!!! And to think I loved him on happy days. What a self righteous punk.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast