Obamacare and Your Guns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obamacare and Your Guns

Blog Entries

Obamacare and Your Guns

Welcome to the new USSA NSA Plan.

“Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Yep, just got asked for the first time in seven years with same doc if I owned any weapons. First I asked "who wants to know", then just took the 5th. Looks like a gun registry is in process.

Don't ask, don't tell. My docs wouldn't want to offend me. They make too much money off me.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Obamacare and Your Guns

Wow isn't that nice. Haven't had that happen yet. Wish I could say I don't think it will ever happen but the way things are going who knows.Guess that way they can keep up with law abiding citizens!!!!!
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

None of their &^&&^& business. Just say no.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Once a few months ago I wore an NRA t-shirt to a medical appointment. My doctor walked in, saw it, pointed to it and said "I like that, people are trying to take our rights away and it pisses me off". I really like my doctor.

I agree, none of their bleeping business, just say no. That is how I handle all their questions, if it is not their business.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    Once a few months ago I wore an NRA t-shirt to a medical appointment. My doctor walked in, saw it, pointed to it and said "I like that, people are trying to take our rights away and it pisses me off". I really like my doctor.
    My pain management doctor reads the same type of books I do. Doubt if he will ever ask.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I put a big old circle around YES. And I have a history of depression. Never heard a word about it.

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    I put a big old circle around YES. And I have a history of depression. Never heard a word about it.
    Hey girl: What happened to your avatar? I liked it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast