Guns Don’t Kill People; Gun Control Laws Kill People

Thread: Guns Don’t Kill People; Gun Control Laws Kill People

Guns Don’t Kill People; Gun Control Laws Kill People

I received this link in an e-mail, after reading I felt the need to share. I feel it represents a lot of us on this forum, so enjoy.
    ~
    Here we go again. We have another mass shooting at yet another “gun-free” zone. Not only was the location a “gun-free” zone, it was located inside the nation’s capital, which has some of the strictest gun-control laws in the entire country.
    I thought gun-control laws and “gun-free” zones were supposed to protect people from gun violence. If one listens to the vast majority of talking heads on network and cable news shows, including Piers Morgan and Joe Scarborough, that is exactly what we are led to believe. But in reality, just the opposite is true. “Gun-Free” zones are actually “Free Killing” zones. And in truth, guns don’t kill people; gun-control laws kill people.
    This is the second time in recent memory when some wacko shoots up a military installation. The first killer was a Muslim; this one was a Buddhist. He also happened to be a black man and an Obama supporter. This combination must drive the politically-correct mainstream media and the left-wing extremist hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), batty. According to these folks, the only people who commit gun violence are angry Christian white guys. But as most of us know, no race or religion or political affiliation has a monopoly on criminal conduct. Unless it’s those miscreants in Washington, D.C., of course.
    Chuck Baldwin: Guns Don?t Kill People; Gun Control Laws Kill People - Liberty Crier
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

If gun free zones are so good, why not make the White House, Senate, and House of Representatives gun free?
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Have you ever noticed how many of the gun free zones would be the best places for mass murder? I thought about this when I went to the state fair last week. It's a gun free zone. There are thousands of people there walking around unarmed, out in the open, and security is very scarce. Really a killer's dream come true.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Better watch your collective A$$ES. One of those angry white Christians is at the keyboard here. AND he is armed!
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Hm. These two signs, what liberals think, and what common sense people think. -funny-pictures-gun-free-zone.jpg-gunfreesign.jpg
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.