Benghazi Victim's Parent's Testify...Democrat's Walk Out. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benghazi Victim's Parent's Testify...Democrat's Walk Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I could not agree more.

This shows that the GOP have no morals, values or ethics.

GOP = POS.

It's sad that the GOP would try to exploit the grieving family members of the Americans that died at Benghazi.

Since the family members were NOT present during the attack, part of the chain of command in the State Dept.,
    or have anything to do with the lack of a military response, what could they possibly testify about?

Just the GOP showing they have no class.

Kinda reminds me of the Michael Jackson trial that's going on currently.

GOP = POS

It surprising that the about poster are so simple minded that they are so easily fooled.

Paul
    Are you for real? You blame the GOP for a problem the Dems created? Hey keyboard commando, go crawl back in your hole because you've definitely had your head there for over a year. The families have been trying to get answers for over a year and the Dems in this administration have done just about everything in their power to block them.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

How can we allow out dead heroes, the one in just the past few years, to be forgotten? Brian Terry, Benghazi, Libya J. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Glenn Doherty, Tyrone S. Wood? I am posting and sending photos of them all on Facebook, email and the like. I do not want them forgotten by anyone until someone swings.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Actually the constitution was written to protect "we the people" from tyranny foreign or domestic, maybe you and the POS president should read it sometime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12