Online game lets players murder NRA officials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online game lets players murder NRA officials

Online game lets players murder NRA officials

Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

It's a video game. Who cares?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

99% of the country won't even hear about it.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

Try that with a Congresscritter or members of the Executive Branch and they'd be getting a visit from the alphabet agencies.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    So now it's the N "Rated R" A.

Not my cup o' tea by a long-shot (no pun intended), but the more it's highlighted and made a big deal about on conservative and/or gun forums, the more people will try the demo and then download the game. Also, the more leftists will see how minutiae can cause hysteria among us. We really are too easy sometimes. And I'm reasonably sure that Wayne LaPierre gets real threats on a nearly daily basis anyway, so I'd be kind of surprised if he thought of the game as anything more than him ruffling enough feathers from the opposition to prove his "effectiveness." If only the opposition knew the truth! LOL

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    It's a video game. Who cares?
    Doesn't matter to me, I don't play any video games. I just think it's very hypocritical for those who want to take guns away from people to be shooting people in a game.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

And they say that WE are the violent, bloodthirsty ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    And they say that WE are the violent, bloodthirsty ones.
    Yeah, that's what they say. Funny thing, almost every day I'm seeing some liberal wants to kill all NRA members or their children or all conservatives or something else like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Doesn't matter to me, I don't play any video games. I just think it's very hypocritical for those who want to take guns away from people to be shooting people in a game.
    That's what liberals are... HYPOCRITES!

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    And did you expect logic and reason from the left?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast