FEINSTEIN says Navy Yard murders shows CONGRESS needs to act on GUN CONTROL - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FEINSTEIN says Navy Yard murders shows CONGRESS needs to act on GUN CONTROL

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    But the one we have for sale at the shop would be on the list. It is the tactical version with all black hardware. Maybe DiFi has a race problem. She seems afraid only of black guns. Mossberg Plinkster doesn't bother her while a Mossberg 717T would. Same with the Ruger. Bet my Inland M1 Carbine wouldn't while my Universal M1 in a Choate Tool stock would. I think DiFi suffers from PTSD from her days in the SF mayor's office. So she should be banned from having anything to do with guns. Period.!
    I seriously considered buying a pink AR15 at the last gun show I went to. Not because I particularly wanted one, but just because I knew there were people out there that didn't want me to have one. Going to another one next weekend, maybe I will.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

The biggest danger this county, the Constitution, and individual liberty faces is found in Washington. Their greed, dishonesty, thirst for power, arrogance, and lack honor is unparalleled in the history of the U.S. These political hacks are nothing but parasites sucking the life out of this country. And Feinstein is certainly part of the "cream of the crap". In general members of Congress are of lower intelligence and moral character. These despicable creatures do not have the honor to follow their oaths to support and defend the Constitution. The Constitution was written by brilliant and inspired men so that average men could understand it. We should not need the service of the moral degenerates in Washington to help with its interpretation. Unfortunately the progressive education system has provided a few generations of citizens too ignorant to understand their founding documents or the writings of the founders

Dianne Feinstein has an obsession about guns. Maybe this could be a consequence of "***** envy" which was the defining moment of gender and sexual identity. It is a metaphor for women who are presumed to wish they were men.

Of all the morons obsessed with gun control, she's the worst. Followed shortly by Buy-a-Shotgun Biden. But in all fairness I haven't heard him pushing shotguns since the Naval Yard shooting.

FEINSTEIN says Navy Yard murders shows CONGRESS needs to act on GUN CONTROL-feinstein_zombie-500x479.jpg
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

I wonder if Fienstein knows he used a shotgun in the shooting and obtained the AR 15 from a Policeman he killed. Again, do they not see a pattern here? The shooting happened in a gun free zone, the weapon wasnt supposed to be there, yet it was...........
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

7. Dianne Feinstein and her supporters seem to suffer from dementia. Their cognitive impairment, obsessive compulsive disorders, and failures of their executive functions certainly points to that terrible disease...

...and the idiots think that their proposals will save lives, even though they were debunked by the Justice Department?

Where did these democrats pick-up their "stupid" gene? Ah, inside the beltway! From the ivory tower elitists and criminal administration! The "disarm" all Americans and let murderous madmen run amok committees.

She also has a carry permit, for the reasons that we all have carry permits.

I may hear her already, "do as I say, not as I do". Let's disarm law-abiding citizens, so the murderous madmen may rob, rape, home invade, carjack, and murder as easily as shooting fish in a rain barrel! Enable the criminal element, Ms. Feinstein, and you, and your supporters will be culpable for the atrocities that will surely follow, because of your arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity.

What was I thinking?
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    I wonder if Fienstein knows he used a shotgun in the shooting and obtained the AR 15 from a Policeman he killed. Again, do they not see a pattern here? The shooting happened in a gun free zone, the weapon wasnt supposed to be there, yet it was...........
    Yes, she knows. But she has never been one to let the facts get in the way of an agenda.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Dianne Feinstein and her supporters seem to suffer from dementia. Their cognitive impairment, obsessive compulsive disorders, and failures of their executive functions certainly points to that terrible disease...

...and the idiots think that their proposals will save lives, even though they were debunked by the Justice Department?

Where did these democrats pick-up their "stupid" gene? Ah, inside the beltway! From the ivory tower elitists and criminal administration! The "disarm" all Americans and let murderous madmen run amok committees.

She also has a carry permit, for the reasons that we all have carry permits.

I may hear her already, "do as I say, not as I do". Let's disarm law-abiding citizens, so the murderous madmen may rob, rape, home invade, carjack, and murder as easily as shooting fish in a rain barrel! Enable the criminal element, Ms. Feinstein, and you, and your supporters will be culpable for the atrocities that will surely follow, because of your arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity.

What was I thinking?
    No, it was their stupid gene that got them to the Beltway. We have an epidemic of stupidity in this country. A majority of citizens who have the same gene put her in office and have kept her in office all these years. These are the same people who teach that children should never defend themselves, that zero tolerance policies that punish both the aggressor and his victim alike are truly just, who believe that the government can solve all of our problems by giving us everything we want so that we don't have to work for it ourselves, they really believe that all wealthy people are evil conspirators who owe it to the rest of us to share their ill-gotten wealth, and they truly believe that the government can keep us safe from all threats foreign and domestic if we just reduce the number of firearms held by those misguided simpletons on the right and put them all in the infallible hands of the chosen one in the White House.

Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Last I heard there wasn't an AR15 involved.... did I miss an update of some kind?

FBI Confirms: No Indication AR-15 Was Used in Navy Yard Shooting

The FBI said there is no indication that an AR-15 was used in the shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard, despite wide initial reports that gunman Aaron Alexis was armed with one when he murdered 12 people Monday.
    -snip-

FBI Confirms: No Indication AR-15 Was Used in Navy Yard Shooting | TheBlaze.com

Also covered here:

CNN: AR-15 Was Not Used in Navy Yard Shooting - Katie Pavlich

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Last I heard there wasn't an AR15 involved.... did I miss an update of some kind?

FBI Confirms: No Indication AR-15 Was Used in Navy Yard Shooting

The FBI said there is no indication that an AR-15 was used in the shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard, despite wide initial reports that gunman Aaron Alexis was armed with one when he murdered 12 people Monday.
    -snip-

FBI Confirms: No Indication AR-15 Was Used in Navy Yard Shooting | TheBlaze.com

Also covered here:

CNN: AR-15 Was Not Used in Navy Yard Shooting - Katie Pavlich
    The only way to commit a mass shooting is with an AR15 because its a scary, black...MORE dangerous weapon on the face of the planet than any other weapon known to man. I actually think if you look at one cross eyed it will hop over and slap your weiner with its stock. The libs and media must have crapped when the killings were done with pistols and a shotgun. The AR15 while relaxing at home watching tv must have been like, "Tha fuq!?!"

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast