FEINSTEIN says Navy Yard murders shows CONGRESS needs to act on GUN CONTROL
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FEINSTEIN says Navy Yard murders shows CONGRESS needs to act on GUN CONTROL

FEINSTEIN says Navy Yard murders shows CONGRESS needs to act on GUN CONTROL

SENATOR DIANNE FEINSTEIN says Navy Yard murders shows CONGRESS needs to act on GUN CONTROL.
    How about addressing the problems of MENTAL ILLNESS? All of these crimes, including yesterday's murderer, suffering from mental illnesses.
    Feinstein is a loon.....
    The fatal shootings at the Washington Navy Yard are evidence that Congress is “shirking its responsibility” on the gun debate, Sen. Dianne Feinstein said Monday.
    The California Democrat said the type of guns allegedly used by the shooter, including an AR-15, were evidence that Congress needs to do more. Earlier this year, a bipartisan proposal to expand background checks failed in the Senate by a narrow margin, while an assault weapons ban from Feinstein was also defeated.
    “This is one more event to add to the litany of massacres that occur when a deranged person or grievance killer is able to obtain multiple weapons — including a military-style assault rifle — and kill many people in a short amount of time. When will enough be enough?” Feinstein asked in a statement.
    She added: “Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country. We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.”
    Vice President Joe Biden and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid have spoken about trying to revive the background checks measure from Sens. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) and Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), but that effort has yet to come to fruition.
    Feinstein was the first prominent politician to draw a bright line from the shooting to the congressional gun debate on Monday, though Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) also made a less direct reference to the subject that afternoon.
    “We are becoming far too familiar with senseless, tragic violence,” Rockefeller said. “These repeated incidents demand our attention.”
    Read more: Navy Yard shooting: Dianne Feinstein: Congress ?shirking? duty on guns - POLITICO.com
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. They are all loons. The danger comes from dangerous people and unstable people on legal or illegal drugs. Drugs are simply chemicals which cause all sorts of side effects. Most of which are a lotworse than then original need for the drug in the first place. But nothing will be done on the end because Big Pharma is bringing in way too much money and they pay off the "higher-ups" so they are left alone. Then when events like this take place they all blame guns. What about the folksthat have made homemade explosives? I've never heard about any ban on any chemicals that could be used in explosives.

But then guns are the only tools that can really keep the government in line and we the people safe. Thats why the government doesn't like guns. They actually aren't loons. They think most of us are and yes, most of us act like it. We the people are the militia. It's written in the Second Ammendment. Read it. Think about it. Do it. Keep and bear arms. Tell your Representatives to vote against all gun regulations of any sort.

4. I'm more afraid of ours leaders of United State than the criminal out on the street, what a bunch of yahoo.

ezkl2230 Guest
    I am convinced that she refuses to address mental illness because A) it would throw a huge spotlight on her own issues that would show how dangerous it is for her to hold a position of public trust and B) you control people better and make yourself indispensible to them when you keep them in a state of fear. And since certain kinds of drugs have been common to these attacks, I rather suspect that she is receiving substantial funding from big pharma to keep the emphasis on guns instead of calling for hearings into the side effects of the drugs.

She won't address anything legitimate. If your quote is correct Opsspec she even mentioned the gunman using a military style rifle. He used a shotgun. The gun control ideology from people like Feinstein have nothing to do with the facts that they say are facts. They will do or say anything to eliminate guns of any kind. The reason? No guns, no worries for them. They will rule this country without fear and dismantle the rest of the Constitution if the 2A is gone.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

She would have to get an exemption for her, congress, supreme court and president, none of which I think could pass a mental health check.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    She won't address anything legitimate. If your quote is correct Opsspec she even mentioned the gunman using a military style rifle. He used a shotgun.
    According to the media, it was a AR15 shotgun.

More on Aaron Alexis and the Navy Yard Shootings [Updated] | Power Line
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    She won't address anything legitimate. If your quote is correct Opsspec she even mentioned the gunman using a military style rifle. He used a shotgun. The gun control ideology from people like Feinstein have nothing to do with the facts that they say are facts. They will do or say anything to eliminate guns of any kind. The reason? No guns, no worries for them. They will rule this country without fear and dismantle the rest of the Constitution if the 2A is gone.
    What do you expect from a woman who said that her "research" into "assault weapons" consisted of spending hundreds of hours looking at pictures of firearms. Not studying their actual features and capabilities, looking at pictures. She chose her list based on which ones scared her the most.

Indicating the depth of her research on the issue, she [Feinstein] said on Dec. 21st that she had personally looked at pictures of guns in 1993, and again in 2012.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/05/fe...#ixzz2fg2uINbk

10. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    What do you expect from a woman who said that her "research" into "assault weapons" consisted of spending hundreds of hours looking at pictures of firearms. Not studying their actual features and capabilities, looking at pictures. She chose her list based on which ones scared her the most.
    I'm glad my Ruger Mini-14 isn't scary, even though with a 30 round magazine it's specs are almost indistinguishable from an AR-15. She is truly an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by greytoothe View Post
    I'm glad my Ruger Mini-14 isn't scary, even though with a 30 round magazine it's specs are almost indistinguishable from an AR-15. She is truly an idiot.
    But the one we have for sale at the shop would be on the list. It is the tactical version with all black hardware. Maybe DiFi has a race problem. She seems afraid only of black guns. Mossberg Plinkster doesn't bother her while a Mossberg 717T would. Same with the Ruger. Bet my Inland M1 Carbine wouldn't while my Universal M1 in a Choate Tool stock would. I think DiFi suffers from PTSD from her days in the SF mayor's office. So she should be banned from having anything to do with guns. Period.!
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast