Pelosi Would Like You To Know Slaying The 40-Hour Work Week Means More Time For fun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi Would Like You To Know Slaying The 40-Hour Work Week Means More Time For fun

Pelosi Would Like You To Know Slaying The 40-Hour Work Week Means More Time For fun

Nancy Pelosi Would Like You To Know That Obamacare's Slaying Of The 40-Hour Work Week Just Means More Time For Happiness. Or Something.
    Because of Obamacare's machete-effect on the 40-hour work week, Nancy believes that we'll all just be freed up to pursue things like liberty and happiness.
    And free puppies!
    Because batcrap crazy lady with too-much-something-in-her-face.
    People actually voted for this chick. And that's why I drink.
    To see Video:
    Nancy McBotox Would Like You To Know That Obamacare's Slaying Of The 40-Hour Work Week Just Means More Time For Happiness. Or Something. - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. This is why we need a BLUE COLLAR PARTY. These strange, never-REALLY-worked-a-day-in-my-life academics have received way too much respect from us. Hell, we haven't even dunked 'em in honey and set 'em in the woods for bear inspection. Nancy Pelosi is particularly dangerous because she has that seductive spirit - I know, she's no spring chicken but she's good looking and has a Jezibel spirit - those CA guys cannot resist what she says. Nancy says "an artic iceberg is headed for Austin, Texas" and her slobbering constituency will believe and vote for her. I warn you, turn away from her when in deep contemplation - she's a witch.
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Nancy Pelosi Would Like You To Know That Obamacare's Slaying Of The 40-Hour Work Week Just Means More Time For Happiness. Or Something.
    Because of Obamacare's machete-effect on the 40-hour work week, Nancy believes that we'll all just be freed up to pursue things like liberty and happiness.
    And free puppies!
    Because batcrap crazy lady with too-much-something-in-her-face.
    People actually voted for this chick. And that's why I drink.
    To see Video:
    Nancy McBotox Would Like You To Know That Obamacare's Slaying Of The 40-Hour Work Week Just Means More Time For Happiness. Or Something. - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

<--- signs up MossyHead for an appointment with an ophthalmologist if he thinks Pelosi is "good looking"

At least you ended up with "she's a witch".
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    <--- signs up MossyHead for an appointment with an ophthalmologist if he thinks Pelosi is "good looking"

At least you ended up with "she's a witch".
    If he thinks Nancy is good looking, he needs more than his eyes checked.
    Name three good looking women Democrats in the House or Senate. Okay, I might give him Clare McCaskill as one but that is stretching it. She'd lose to Michele Bachmann though. Now to name some ugly Dem women in Congress would be easy. He did get the witch part right though. She and DiFi make quite a pair of CA losers.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Nancy "popeyes" Pelosi.......Ewwwwwww.
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_M View Post
    Nancy "popeyes" Pelosi.......Ewwwwwww.
    Attachment 10405

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by MossyHead View Post
    This is why we need a BLUE COLLAR PARTY. .
    We already have them, it's called a Union.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Paul
    You mean the same Unions who carried and are (with VERY limited exception) still carrying the water for Obama and the Liberal Dems? The ones who take Union dues and contribute those dues 99% of the time to the gun hating Dems? That Blue Collar Party? You gotta stop drinking the Kool-Aid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Paul
    Want to name the union that represents the members and not the wishes of the union bosses. AFSCME, nope. IBEW, nope, CWA, nope. SEIU, nope. AFT, nope. UMW, nope. UAW, nope. Every one of them have members who disagree with the union bosses but they can't have a job in many states unless they are forced members of a union. And those unions even tell members to vote against themselves if running for some kind of elected position.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

11. ahhh, botox nancy, wonder where the extra skin goes everytime she has her face stretched around her numb skull?
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast