As Freedom Destroys Itself/Sarah Palin - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: As Freedom Destroys Itself/Sarah Palin

When are you guys going to put that Troll (Stengun) on ignore?

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

FWIW, I am a fiscal conservative. My support for true conservatives goes all the way back to Barry Goldwater. I do not support a person because of the party badge he wears, but rather what he does. For example, Republican president George W. Bush, from my home state where the only good thing he ever did as governor was sign the Concealed Handgun License bill. "W" signed more environmental restrictions than Clinton. The famous "Obamaphones" that now cost us over a billion dollars a year so that food stamp recipients can talk on the phone while they spend our money in the supermarket...that was also signed by Bush, so technically, we should be calling them BushPhones. Bush was a closet liberal.
    -
    Palin is a quitter. Whatever her reason, she was tired of being governor of AK and saw a chance to make a bunch of money on the lecture circuit, so she quit. I will not support a quitter. Is that what she would do if things didn't go her way in the Whitehouse?
    -
    BTW, there are several million women's votes that Republicans will never get as long as the GOP's only strong plank is anti-abortion. They need to go silent on that issue which is a personal ethical decision not for government to make. Abortion helped put Obama in the whitehouse, and I fear it will help put that liberal dingbat Wendy Davis in the Texas governor's mansion. So...I don't know Stengun, and he/she may be a problem child, but I happen to agree with Stengun on this point: No Sarah Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by bowserb View Post
    FWIW, I am a fiscal conservative. My support for true conservatives goes all the way back to Barry Goldwater. I do not support a person because of the party badge he wears, but rather what he does. For example, Republican president George W. Bush, from my home state where the only good thing he ever did as governor was sign the Concealed Handgun License bill. "W" signed more environmental restrictions than Clinton. The famous "Obamaphones" that now cost us over a billion dollars a year so that food stamp recipients can talk on the phone while they spend our money in the supermarket...that was also signed by Bush, so technically, we should be calling them BushPhones. Bush was a closet liberal.
    -
    Palin is a quitter. Whatever her reason, she was tired of being governor of AK and saw a chance to make a bunch of money on the lecture circuit, so she quit. I will not support a quitter. Is that what she would do if things didn't go her way in the Whitehouse?
    -
    BTW, there are several million women's votes that Republicans will never get as long as the GOP's only strong plank is anti-abortion. They need to go silent on that issue which is a personal ethical decision not for government to make. Abortion helped put Obama in the whitehouse, and I fear it will help put that liberal dingbat Wendy Davis in the Texas governor's mansion. So...I don't know Stengun, and he/she may be a problem child, but I happen to agree with Stengun on this point: No Sarah Palin.
    You know what...with respect to your abortion take and the GOP...if abortion isn't worth fighting to overturn then nothing is. If you can't see the evil behind the abortion industry then do not ever ask us to help you with anything. Your lack of respect for human life defines your own life nd ll the lives that believe like you. By the way...where are you gonna mke a stand...cause I ain't gonna be there for you. Ya know why? You have no respect for life at it's most vulnerable moments. Sleep well my friend! It's easy to kill the innocent when you ain't got the courage to defend them.

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    You know what...with respect to your abortion take and the GOP...if abortion isn't worth fighting to overturn then nothing is. If you can't see the evil behind the abortion industry then do not ever ask us to help you with anything. Your lack of respect for human life defines your own life nd ll the lives that believe like you. By the way...where are you gonna mke a stand...cause I ain't gonna be there for you. Ya know why? You have no respect for life at it's most vulnerable moments. Sleep well my friend! It's easy to kill the innocent when you ain't got the courage to defend them.
    I never said I was pro-abortion. I said it is a personal ethical decision and not for government to make. Abortion prohibition by government is just one more element of the slippery slope between freedom and slavery.
    -
    And by the way, who is the "us" you're talking about?

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Palin is a babbling idiot that didn't get killed by the media, she did it to her self.

She resigned as Gov'r of AK to avoid a ethics probe that would have removed her from office and could have possibly led to prison time.

This is NOT the person that I, or most of America,'would want as
    POTUS.

Thank God she went away, now if she will only STFU.

Paul
    Howdy,

You sir are the 'babbling idiot'...

So I suppose that you voted for that 'illuminati-puppet' (ObamaLamaDingDong), not once but twice am I right?
    You are probably even proud of him being POTUS aren't you?
    SMFH

Please go back to posting your over-bloviated & asinine opinion's at other places like 'the daily kos' or whatever libtarded rag's that you like to go to for your blinded, & very one-sided (partisan) news gathering.

I would truly thank God if hypocrite's (like yourself) would just go away & shut up.

LibTarded Moron's (like you), are an itchy, pus-filled rash in the butt crack of human civilization imvho.

~Rant Over~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by bowserb View Post
    I never said I was pro-abortion. I said it is a personal ethical decision and not for government to make. Abortion prohibition by government is just one more element of the slippery slope between freedom and slavery.
    -
    And by the way, who is the "us" you're talking about?
    A "slippery slope"...why not allow us to kill 2 year olds then? Why stop at the unborn? Good God almighty man...the slippery slope is abortion. Don't you get it yet? Where do you draw the line at killing humans? And why put it there? If killing innocent humans is justified in one case why isn't it justified in all cases? If a man can now marry his boyfriend why can't he marry his brother? Is this making any sense to you? If not then you need a few more years to evolve in thought and perception.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12