Kenya killing coming to America? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenya killing coming to America?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Burkhardt View Post
    Not going to happen because they know that there will be "a gun behind every Cinnabon."
    Not going to be much help when one walks into your local mall wearing a suicide vest and detonates 60 pounds of high explosives. Won't matter what you got behind you Cinnabon.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

We have members of the Moslem Brotherhood working within this administration. In fact they are working in the NSA. Doesn't that make you feel secure? We have large numbers of Muslims entering the U.S. across our southern border along with those who only want a better life and employees of the Mexican drug cartels. And of course what are they bringing with them? We legally brought large numbers Somalis into this country; and then they go back home to learn their trade of terrorism. There have been reports that half of the terrorists in the Kenyan mall were from Minneapolis.

The government wants to disarm peaceful Americans so that they can't interfere with the poor Muslim terrorists. And course we wouldn't want them interfering with criminal thugs who are just trying to earn a living. Our politicians have after all a natural affinity for criminal thugs with whom they share a philosophical kinship.

I refuse to be unarmed..

Sent from behind enemy lines.

5. And God has allow this because we want turn to Him, in the bible God sent other nations to Israel to bring them in captivity for the harding of their hearts. They wouldn't listen to what He has to say so God allow it and this is what we are going through now, because we keep passing laws that is totally against His plan for America. It seem like we are just getting farther away from Him so He is allowing all of this to happen until we wake up, stay tune for more problems.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    And God has allow this because we wont turn to Him, in the bible God sent other nations to Israel to bring them in captivity for the harding of their hearts. They wouldn't listen to what He has to say so God allow it and this is what we are going through now, because we keep passing laws that is totally against His plan for America. It seem like we are just getting farther away from Him so He is allowing all of this to happen until we wake up, stay tune for more problems.
    "And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a DEPRAVED MIND, to do those things that SHOULD NEVER BE DONE".

~ You Reap What You Sow, More Than What You Sow, Later Than You Sow ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Mall was another gun free zone, soft target gets more attention due to greater destruction, while weapons may not stop action, they can reduce the toll. Noticed the response involved weapons, in Obamas world they should have showed up with no weapons and talked the terrorist out of their action.

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I'll go with the line of thinking. So Detroit will be the first hit area?
    Nobody lives there but packs of wild dogs. I read it on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    Nah... clearly sensible gun control legislation will prevent this threat. No way they'd use illegal guns to do such a thing .

Be armed, be ready.
    In the event they attack a mall, what I think we'd see is just how many people are "illegally" carrying guns in this country. The exchange of gunfire will be epic. Then the cops will arrive on scene, and the inteded targets (us) will be in a hellish crossfire.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I'm with Yamamoto. I think our feds are wary of what might happen when they push too far, but I also think they are pushing to find out where our red line might be.
    I think we are getting very near that tipping point. I'd give it till the end of the year at most.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I'll go with the line of thinking. So Detroit will be the first hit area?
    Idk about Detroit being targeted for a terrorist attack like the one in Kenya because Detroit & the Northern Michigan is a place where Sharia & Muslim beliefs have already taken root and radicalism is already beginning to take control.

What I can see happening in that area is a Muslim & terrorist dollars coming in and re-establishing some of the run down and abandoned sections of the area. This would allow their stronghold to increase. The area is also a well known area for illegal immigrants sneaking into the country. So, Detroit Northern Michigan & the Upper Peninsula are areas of the country that should be watched closely.

On the other hand, there are dozens of places all across the country that are ill prepared & unaware of the realities of radical Islam and their terrorist actions. We have hundreds (if not thousands) of soft targets in this country. Radical Islamist have also established a number of safe havens here. TN, SC, NC, MI, IL, OH, CO and other states have confirmed centers for training & hiding terrorists. Unfortunately, the leaders of these groups are smart and understand the rights & laws of this country BETTER than most Americans. By infiltrating our local, state & federal institutions, they have been able to effectively use our laws for protection while they prepare for their future activities here. So, these attacks could indeed happen over here and they most likely will in the near future.

We have already seen attacks in this country and I predict we will begin seeing an increase in frequency in the next couple of years. (Especially, if we keep people in office that will pass their actions off as work place violence & isolated incidents of mentally unstable people.)

Now let's look at the other side of the coin-

The good news is American Patriotism is still alive & well in the majority of the country. Unlike some would have us believe, a lot of Americans still love God and serve HIM willingly. Many people forget that the WORD of God says it's not Gods will that any should perish and people over the whole of the Earth are still being won to Christ.

Our missionary to East Africa has been in America for the last few months. Hundreds of Christian churches are being planted in Muslim countries. Many, MANY Muslims are converting to Christianity. THOUSANDS more are being saved by receiving Jesus as their LORD & Savior. I also know quite a few righteous people that are constantly interceding for our Nation and as I go from place to place & talk to Christian ministers & layman, I hear about the GREAT things God is still doing in this country. People are STILL being won to Christ and miracles are happening everywhere. (As long as this is happening I think God will continue to Bless HIS people and HIS blessing will remain on the largest supplier of missionaries the world has ever seen.)

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast