Kenya killing coming to America? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kenya killing coming to America?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Mall was another gun free zone, soft target gets more attention due to greater destruction, while weapons may not stop action, they can reduce the toll. Noticed the response involved weapons, in Obamas world they should have showed up with no weapons and talked the terrorist out of their action.
    I would love to see him try it personally. Might solve a couple problems at one time.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

If there was to be a major mall massacre, our overlords would devise a scheme to further disarm Americans and advance the fascist cause. In fact, using a legal status minority group with Islamic ties (e.g. Somali's from MN) would accomplish two things - furtherance of FedGov police state measures, and proof that Americans (and those in America) are irresponsible with firearms and must be confiscated or their use and possession greatly curtailed.

Government - 2 American Citizens - 0

Paranoid... perhaps, but only the paranoid survive.
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

4. Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons View Post
    In the event they attack a mall, what I think we'd see is just how many people are "illegally" carrying guns in this country. The exchange of gunfire will be epic. Then the cops will arrive on scene, and the inteded targets (us) will be in a hellish crossfire.

Maybe so, I know that just because I have a ccw don't mean that I'm going to stay and fight, I will however do what I can to get as many as I kind out so hopefully by the time the police show I would have been out side, letting them do their job.

5. I guess it's ironic, somehow, that I have to carry to protect myself from people acting in the name of religion. But then, that has been a historic problem with devastating, unfathomable numbers of deaths throughout history.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    I guess it's ironic, somehow, that I have to carry to protect myself from people acting in the name of religion. But then, that has been a historic problem with devastating, unfathomable numbers of deaths throughout history.
    Care to elaborate? Which people? Which religion(s)? Examples and links please. Inquiring minds want to know. Something more than a single "religious person" going off the rails would seem to be required in order to establish the validity of you "having to carry" to protect yourself from only the religious whack-jobs.

Hold on just a minute though...I gotta warm up the popcorn maker.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

7. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Care to elaborate? Which people? Which religion(s)? Examples and links please. Inquiring minds want to know...
    This is a an internet chat/posturing/helping/blowing-off-steam forum, not a courtroom trial or PhD dissertation defense. (In any event, it's hardly that what I wrote hasn't been widely known and discussed for centuries by just about everyone who cares about the underlying causes of conflicts involving massive property confiscation, torture, and mass killings, i.e., murder).

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    If there was to be a major mall massacre, our overlords would devise a scheme to further disarm Americans and advance the fascist cause. In fact, using a legal status minority group with Islamic ties (e.g. Somali's from MN) would accomplish two things - furtherance of FedGov police state measures, and proof that Americans (and those in America) are irresponsible with firearms and must be confiscated or their use and possession greatly curtailed.

Government - 2 American Citizens - 0

Paranoid... perhaps, but only the paranoid survive.
    You bet. If their was a shooting that had the body count of the Kenya shooting there would be a big smack down.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Care to elaborate? Which people? Which religion(s)? Examples and links please. Inquiring minds want to know. Something more than a single "religious person" going off the rails would seem to be required in order to establish the validity of you "having to carry" to protect yourself from only the religious whack-jobs.

Hold on just a minute though...I gotta warm up the popcorn maker.

Blues
    Blues, I think he's talking about things like the Crusades, the conquest by the Holy Roman Empire, Hitler etc. Many historical examples of religious persecution, and it seems there is always another religious whack-job right around the corner. In present day context, things like the Boston Bombing and other Jihad activities against us infidels would also fit the bill.
    Chief

Keep your eyes and ears open. It's just a matter of time. Remember, Tom Clancy wrote about an airliner taking out the capitol TEN YEARS before the towers went down. The scary part here in the US is that, most likely, they will use Americans in a heavily populated business, mall, ball game, etc.

I wouldn't mind if they took out the south side of Chicago.
    Vietnam Veteran 1966 - 1970 USASA
    Bersa Thunder 9 HC Pro - I've never had a failure of any kind with it.
    Politicians should be limited to 2 terms - One in office and one in prison.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast