Kenya killing coming to America? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Kenya killing coming to America?

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Blues, I think he's talking about things like the Crusades, the conquest by the Holy Roman Empire, Hitler etc. Many historical examples of religious persecution, and it seems there is always another religious whack-job right around the corner. In present day context, things like the Boston Bombing and other Jihad activities against us infidels would also fit the bill.
    Well, I think I know who he was pointing the finger at, but whatever. None of the examples you give would have much, if anything, to do with why he "has to carry" to protect himself from religious wackos. Unless there's a case where a CC'er stopped a mad religious bomber that I'm unaware of, or could have conceivably stopped a bombing if there was one there? Nah. Then he'd have said something that made sense, and most of us know that ain't likely to happen.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Well, I think I know who he was pointing the finger at, but whatever. None of the examples you give would have much, if anything, to do with why he "has to carry" to protect himself from religious wackos. Unless there's a case where a CC'er stopped a mad religious bomber that I'm unaware of, or could have conceivably stopped a bombing if there was one there? Nah. Then he'd have said something that made sense, and most of us know that ain't likely to happen.

Blues
    Ft Hood ring a bell? That son-of-a-***** should have never made it to trial (or even off the base vertical).
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    I guess it's ironic, somehow, that I have to carry to protect myself from people acting in the name of religion. But then, that has been a historic problem with devastating, unfathomable numbers of deaths throughout history.
    Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    This is a an internet chat/posturing/helping/blowing-off-steam forum, not a courtroom trial or PhD dissertation defense. (In any event, it's hardly that what I wrote hasn't been widely known and discussed for centuries by just about everyone who cares about the underlying causes of conflicts involving massive property confiscation, torture, and mass killings, i.e., murder).
    Ft Hood ring a bell? That son-of-a-***** should have never made it to trial (or even off the base vertical).
    Yeah. I'm sure that's the religion and set of circumstances he was referring to.

C'mon whodat. You responded to me responding to him, so keep it relevant to his inanities and religious bigotries. I have no argument with you.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Kenya killing coming to America?

Personally I don't think we have to worry about this right now. Obama sent word over there to hold up---- he's got this handled over here besides another attack would threaten his perfect legacy of peace and tranquility
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

Yeah. I'm sure that's the religion and set of circumstances he was referring to.

C'mon whodat. You responded to me responding to him, so keep it relevant to his inanities and religious bigotries. I have no argument with you.

Blues
    Merely stating that gang-bangers, crack dealers and home invaders aren't the only people to maintain situational awareness about. Religious zealots that think I am an infidel and will kill me for it are in the mix.
    Chief

Merely stating that gang-bangers, crack dealers and home invaders aren't the only people to maintain situational awareness about. Religious zealots that think I am an infidel and will kill me for it are in the mix.
    Right. And having "...to carry to protect myself from people acting in the name of religion" is relevant to a jihadist on a military installation how exactly?

When the jihadis get out in the malls and public office buildings with guns, we'll be saying basically the same things. Nothing you've said so far is relevant to anything I've said to a religious bigot though. Not sure why you keep trying to make it such.

Blues

Right. And having "...to carry to protect myself from people acting in the name of religion" is relevant to a jihadist on a military installation how exactly?

When the jihadis get out in the malls and public office buildings with guns, we'll be saying basically the same things. Nothing you've said so far is relevant to anything I've said to a religious bigot though. Not sure why you keep trying to make it such.

Blues
    I guess I was just trying to keep my mind open. I was not basing what I said on any forum/thread other than this one, so I do not know if he has had religious issues in the past. I did not read into what he said in this forum the same "bigotry" that you did, and was merely trying to head off another 27 page ****-slinging match.
    -
    That said, I don't see a big difference between someone going Jihad on a military base or a shopping mall. Both are "gun-free" target rich environments, and thinking that it's not going to matter if a good guy there is armed is kind of silly. Thinking that it won't happen at a mall near you is different from hoping that it wont. I believe that a religious idiot (i.e. jihadist) is just as much of an idiot as the next idiot, but probably more dangerous because of what drives them.
    -
    And having "...to carry to protect myself from people acting in the name of religion" is relevant to a jihadist on a military installation how exactly?
    How is it not? Have you ever carried into a "gun-free" zone? Yeah, me neither (Hi Mr. NSA) but what they don't know might save me some day...
    Chief

We had better hope we don't see something like this Kenya mall shooting here. If there is a death toll that high, the fed will go into overdrive with the propaganda and before you know it... wham, bam and EO gun bans all over our @sses. With every little "mass shooting" comes another, sometimes stronger, cry for less firearms freedoms. Depending on how the political winds blow... it might be much easier to get something drastic passed in short order as well. The again, maybe not.

Either way, stay armed and stay alert... vigilance is the price of safety in these contexts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    We had better hope we don't see something like this Kenya mall shooting here. If there is a death toll that high, the fed will go into overdrive with the propaganda and before you know it... wham, bam and EO gun bans all over our @sses. With every little "mass shooting" comes another, sometimes stronger, cry for less firearms freedoms. Depending on how the political winds blow... it might be much easier to get something drastic passed in short order as well. The again, maybe not.

Either way, stay armed and stay alert... vigilance is the price of safety in these contexts.
    Fortunately, the gub'ment cant move that fast. That is IMHO part of the reason we didn't get shafted after Newtown. By the time they were able to get a bill through, the emotion driven sheeple had succumbed to their short attention span. I also don't think an E.O. that actually had a serious impact on gun rights would be too politically detrimental, and would be immediately challenged and repealed.
    Chief

One of the things American needs to be watchful is the radical Islamic minded home grown terrorist. Ask yourself this, who over the past bunch of years has been responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks throughout the world, radical Muslims. It’s not a group of radical christens or Israelites, no it’s been the radical minority of the Muslim faith, the ones who misquote the Koran teachings. Doesn’t the Koran say it’s against the faith to kill innocent women and children, but they sure did it last week at the mall didn’t they and just yesterday they went in disguised as policemen and killed a bunch of students while they were asleep? I’ll say it; radical Muslim terrorists are not worth the cost of a bullet, use a rope and hang them all, at least it can be reused over and over again and the only cost is the rope and the wood to make the gallows.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast