"Gun rights"?

Thread: "Gun rights"?

"Gun rights"?

I'm tired of the media calling me a "gun rights" supporter. I'm a "Constitutional rights" supporter.

Excellent point.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Saw this somewhere and I would use it if given the chance. Somebody says to you "Oh, you're pro gun." The response would be. "No I'm pro-rights. Aren't you?"
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

The second amendment is the guarantor of all of our rights, both those in the Constitution and those implied. I support the Constitution in its entirety. But make no mistake when it comes to the media. The second amendment may receive more hate than some sections of the document; but they think that the entire Constitution is an anachronism. The media doesn't really even like the first amendment. They don't like free speech because lesser people are allowed to express opinions. Even freedom of the press is disliked unless the members the main stream media get to decide who can be considered legitimate journalists. And we know Fox, GLENN Beck and many conservative blogs would not be called press.