Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senator Cruz

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Cruz is an idiot.

Really?

He's trying to milk a dead stallion.

He can stand up there for the next week and it will not accomplish anything.

All he is doing is grandstanding for a few simpletons.

AHA, aka ObamaCare, is a Federal Law plain and simple like it or not.

People like Cruz wants to pick and choose with laws they like or don't like and enforce the ones they like and ignore the ones they don't like.

This is want crooked cops and dirty politicians do.

If you don't like a law, change it. If you take actions to bypass a law you're a criminal.

Pretty simple.

Paul
    Hi Pretty Simple Paul. Been awhile since I bothered to reply to your banality, but this particular example of same made me want to ask you a question:

Where in the Constitution does it say that it is criminal for Congress to use its controllers-of-the-purse-strings authority to defund a bill that they collectively believe is horrible for their constituents? Or are you under the intellectually vapid misunderstanding that Congress only has the authority to vote up or down on a bill, and once it leaves the Hill, they must leave it alone for all eternity?

TIA for answering those two questions Pretty Simple Paul.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Cruz is an idiot.

Really?

He's trying to milk a dead stallion.

He can stand up there for the next week and it will not accomplish anything.

All he is doing is grandstanding for a few simpletons.

AHA, aka ObamaCare, is a Federal Law plain and simple like it or not.

People like Cruz wants to pick and choose with laws they like or don't like and enforce the ones they like and ignore the ones they don't like.

This is want crooked cops and dirty politicians do.

If you don't like a law, change it. If you take actions to bypass a law you're a criminal.

Pretty simple.

Cruz is wasting his time but I did enjoy hearing him read "Sam, I am".

Paul
    Paul: You just very aptly described our Criminal in Chief in your rant against Cruz. He has been picking and choosing laws he does or doesn't like; circumvented others through Executive Order and is the epitome of a crooked politician. I can't say that I care that much for Cruz but, you have to give him credit, he has the cajones to stand up to the Senate about Obamacare. Regardless of whatever reason he may intend to use this stance in the future, he has gone against the old guard in the Republican party and is trying to stop the calamity that is about to befall us. If he doesn't try, who will? I don't see a lot of cohesiveness except among the Democrats. Maybe he can cause other Republicans to take a united, rather than disjointed, stand. If Cruz were the only one up there wasting time we wouldn't have any problems.Attachment 10419

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12