Someone needs a punch in the mouth... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone needs a punch in the mouth...

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy View Post
    Didn't Clinton sign some UN treaty like this but the Senate would not ratify it?

Since ratification could not get even 50 votes in today's Senate, maybe Obama will issue an "executive order" that the treaty must be honored.
    You know, I am honestly not worried about the blue-hats coming to take my guns. I think that it is by far the least of our worries. Believe it or not my post of this article was just a knee-jerk reaction to that picture in the article. That smirk... Wondering how else he can try to back-door the Constitution. My kids used to get that look when they thought they were getting away with something.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons View Post
    The 2nd Amendment defines "legitimate purposes" well enough for me, so I'm not that concerned. They can sign treaties 'til they're blue in the face - or dead.
    I like the way that you think.

The 2nd Amendment defines "legitimate purposes" well enough for me, so I'm not that concerned. They can sign treaties 'til they're blue in the face - or dead.
    Exactly... I will not obey ANY illegal, unconstitutional law, and I do not care who writes it and or or signs it. I will not comply. Period.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Exactly... I will not obey ANY illegal, unconstitutional law, and I do not care who writes it and or or signs it. I will not comply. Period.
    Curious...Do you have a carry permit? :-)

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

My Reflex Sight Does Not See Color Or Religion, Just Targets And Victims.

DILLIGAF isn't an attitude, its a lifestyle, that's why its tattooed across my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post

Curious, would you care to test my resolve?

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post

We all do. I carry my dog-eared copy of the Pocket Constitution everywhere I go.

Curious, would you care to test my resolve?
    Are you really asking if I would fight to the death with you to find out if you carry a permit?

FYI I admire those that stand up for the Constitution in its purest form.

I was truly curious...but I'll just take your answer as, yes. You're welcome to correct me.

We all do. I carry my dog-eared copy of the Pocket Constitution everywhere I go.
    I understand the point...but we have to remember the Constitution is not a permit, nor does it give us permission to carry. It acknowledges a natural Right we all have.

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

10. Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    ...the Constitution...acknowledges a natural Right we all have.
    Sounds impressive. Of course it's completely meaningless in this context but it does make an interesting sound byte of the type people love to parrot.

You guys are missing what Firefighterchen was getting at. The above post, sounds all great and patriotic. What a guy. But if you have a government issued permission slip to carry your weapon however you choose, and went through whatever loopholes required to get it, you are obeying an unconstitutional law. You are bowing to an infringement.
    Chief

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast