Vote Them Out of Office
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote Them Out of Office

1. Vote Them Out of Office

November nears. Palin is a nice plus to McLames ticket, but unlikely to make much difference even if elected. Visit the GOA pages listed below and take note of the 2nd Amendment ratings for your Senators and Representatives and then vote their butts out of office when the time comes!
    Seriously, print these pages out and save them, send letters and vote! Seek out information on your state and local leaders too, and do the same. We the people must take back this Republic!

Senate: GOA Senate Ratings For The 110th Congress

House of Representatives: GOA House Ratings For The 110th Congress

Quote Originally Posted by onetuza View Post
    November nears. Palin is a nice plus to McLames ticket, but unlikely to make much difference even if elected. Visit the GOA pages listed below and take note of the 2nd Amendment ratings for your Senators and Representatives and then vote their butts out of office when the time comes!
    Seriously, print these pages out and save them, send letters and vote! Seek out information on your state and local leaders too, and do the same. We the people must take back this Republic!

Senate: GOA Senate Ratings For The 110th Congress

House of Representatives: GOA House Ratings For The 110th Congress
    I disagree that Governor Palin will not make a difference; there were really only two choices John McCain could make to give him a chance at beating Obama-Biden...
    Governor Mike Huckabee and Governor Sarah Palin...

Like Huckabee; Palin has a great record, is a life-time hunter, firearms enthusiast and decades long member of the NRA and is A+ rated by the GOA and the NRA...

She is attractive to every major republican and right-wing voting block and she is very attractive to the 18 million + disenfranchised independent and democrat voters that supported Hillary...

Moreover, WOMEN are the majority voting block this time around, (over 52% of the entire vote) followed by evangelicals and firearm owners and she appeals to them ALL...

Governor Palin's RNC speech got more viewers then Senator Obama's DNC speech did; a first... and a very positive sign that the Obama-Biden ticket is in serious trouble...

And Governor Palin will be a pivotal; much needed vote in the current democrat majority Senate... ONE of the responsibilities of V.P.

Further, the writing is on the wall that she will likely be the first woman President regardless of whether McCain completes one or two partial terms...

We could not have asked for a more conservative republican candidate then Governor Sarah Palin...

She has more executive experience actually running a government then any of the candidates from any party; and she is not afraid to go after members of her own party if they are guilty of wasteful pork spending and failing to represent us the people...

Governor Palin takes most of the bad taste out of our mouths when we think about voting for McCain this time around…

And to reaffirm your links top individuals to vote out are REID, PELOSI, FEINSTEIN, KERRY, SCHUMER, MURTHA, KENNEDY…

Remember; if you fail to vote for McCain-Palin you are voting for Obama-Biden…

And supporting a liberal-democrat majority in ALL BRANCHES OF THE GOVERNMENT

YOu can also go to Project Vote Smart - American Government, Elections, Candidates and Voting to get GOA and NRA ratings for the candidates.

5. Well I hate to inform everyone but -- there is no way Obama can lose... No I do not support or intend to vote for Obama but-- he will win.. Why? because they will vote -- each and everyone of them.. if they could they would vote 2 or even 3 time -- which they might do anyway.. bottom line --Obama wins prepare for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc and his Glock View Post
    Well I hate to inform everyone but -- there is no way Obama can lose... No I do not support or intend to vote for Obama but-- he will win.. Why? because they will vote -- each and everyone of them.. if they could they would vote 2 or even 3 time -- which they might do anyway.. bottom line --Obama wins prepare for it...
    The debates will be a better indicator of who will win. I don't agree with your theory, and frankly think that Obama will lose. The race will be close, but in the end, McCain/Palin will come out on top.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Well alot of the people of color Ive talked to don't like obama which I like to here.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    The debates will be a better indicator of who will win. I don't agree with your theory, and frankly think that Obama will lose. The race will be close, but in the end, McCain/Palin will come out on top.

gf
    I sure hope I am wrong and you are right...

9. There's something up with Ron Paul tomorrow morning. He's meeting with Nader, Barr, Baldwin and Cinthia McCinney. Can't wait to see what this announcement is about.

Quote Originally Posted by onetuza View Post
    There's something up with Ron Paul tomorrow morning. He's meeting with Nader, Barr, Baldwin and Cinthia McCinney. Can't wait to see what this announcement is about.

These folks are getting together to announce that they would like to pledge their combined suppor to the Obama/Biden ticket. They believe every word tha't come out of Obama's mouth and would like to see him put his "change" to work.

What they're not saying is that they have all been guaranteed a leadership role in the new "People's Republik of Amerika".

This election is getting scarier with every day that goes by.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Don't know about the rest of them but I will have to see it to believe it when it comes to Paul throwing his support behind Obamanation.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast