Senator Cruz Redux

Thread: Senator Cruz Redux

Senator Cruz Redux

Senator Ted Cruz has alienated the criminal class in Washington by standing up for freedom. Republicans have turned on him as strongly as Democrats and he is being demonized at every turn.

He has few friends and a multitude of enemies because he is a threat to the fraud that the power-elites perpetrate on this country. Anyone who has alienated both parties is a friend of mine (until and unless he gets co-opted).

I suggest you listen to this speech by Senator Cruz’s father, an immigrant from Cuba. Rafael Cruz is the immigrant(s) that this country formerly sought and desperately needs - not those the collectivists are importing today to compromise the social system and sway elections in their favor.
    I trust the acorn hasn’t fallen far from this tree. People like the senior Cruz are not politicians. They are what America was and was formed for, until recently. It is people like him that will put the country back on its proper path as long as they have a voice and an audience.

My hope is, the son is half the man the father appears to be.

“You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Paul/Cruz 2016
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Being demonized by establishment republicans and democrats tells me that senator Cruz is on the right tack and should innergize his efforts to continue.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Libtards are DEMANDING he return his HARVARD DEGREE (only LIBTARDS grad ee ate from HARVARD)

Petition to rescind Ted Cruz?s Harvard degree deleted after mock-fest | Twitchy

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    Libtards are DEMANDING he return his HARVARD DEGREE (only LIBTARDS grad ee ate from HARVARD)

Petition to rescind Ted Cruz?s Harvard degree deleted after mock-fest | Twitchy
    That just proves Liberals are all about themselves and not about facts.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.