Will the UN ban that was signed effect me, in Florida, in any way? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will the UN ban that was signed effect me, in Florida, in any way?

Once signed, it doesn't have to be this years senate that has to pass it. The treaty can sit in limbo for years until a future senate may actually pass it.

That being said, the main fear is from Obummer and his sycophants in the various bureaucracies issuing "regulations" which they consider as having the force of law.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

3. All this ******** makes me want to move to a Montana compound!

Quote Originally Posted by MyFred View Post
    Once again, talk about it all you want. As long as all you do is talk, the folks will keep on doing it to you......can't you see it....
    So... what do you suggest?
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

5. If by some stroke of Barry's magic pen this would attempt to become law, it would start a Civil War "they" do not want upon "them"

Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    So... what do you suggest?
    I really don't know what to suggest, however, I think that most realize what it's going to take in the end when things finally come to a head. I guess I'm just waiting for "John Connor" to come along so I can join in the effort. Other than that and I'll just be another domestic terrorist that was thwarted by DHS according to your local news station.
    A man must do what he has to do, ain't none of us getting out of this alive....I have it from a reliable source....
    There can be no love without pain; to show you the value of love......

I have read several parts of the treaty. It seems to say, if adopted by the US, that our government is no longer sovereign. It states that the member states that sign on to the treaty, must and will have full authority to engage in any activity necessary to make certain they have all firearms in the member states territory accounted for. That means, if adopted, that obama can send his storm troopers out to secure every firearm in the country...yes your Jimenez 380 would be on that list to secure, register, or confiscate. Obama wants this treaty very badly. Prior to obama becoming a junior senator from Illinois he made very public statements that his desire was to remove all firearms from every citizen. Be ever vigilant!

Will the UN ban that was signed effect me, in Florida, in any way?-welcome-texas-b-.jpg

Let the Blue hats come to Texas !

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    Will the UN ban that was signed effect me, in Florida, in any way?-welcome-texas-b-.jpg

Let the Blue hats come to Texas !
    They do make nice targets, don't they?
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123