Pelosi Declares GOP Ideology A “Luxury The American People Can Not Afford”… - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelosi Declares GOP Ideology A “Luxury The American People Can Not Afford”…

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post

If this was true, you've got to ask yourself, am I better off now that I was before Obama became president? Lower working hours, more taxes, companies cutting jobs and not hiring any new people, middle class income hasn't increased in the past 5 years. You make the call Obama sheep.
    I myself am better off today than I was before Obama became POTUS.

My Wife and I make more money today than We did in '08.

Plus, thanks to Lil' George/Cheney/Haliburton causing the economy to crash in '07-'08 I was able to by stock with my 401(k) for $7.02/share in Dec. '08 that is at $32.40/share today. ( do the math )

Also with the housing market crash in '07-'08 I was able to buy a home in '11 for $215k that was valued at $255k in '07 that is now valued at $274k.

So, am I better off today than in '08?

Yep!

In fact, except for a few people that I know that live in the Dallas area that went under in the '07-'08 crash ( which didn't have anything to do with Obama ), everyone is better off today than they were in '08.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Plus, thanks to Lil' George/Cheney/Haliburton causing the economy to crash in '07-'08 I was able to by stock with my 401(k) for $7.02/share in Dec. '08 that is at $32.40/share today. ( do the math )

Also with the housing market crash in '07-'08 I was able to buy a home in '11 for $215k that was valued at $255k in '07 that is now valued at $274k.

Yep!

In fact, except for a few people that I know that live in the Dallas area that went under in the '07-'08 crash ( which didn't have anything to do with Obama ), everyone is better off today than they were in '08.

Paul
    Sounds like you'll have plenty of room for that command center in your basement... As long as your mom doesn't mind!

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Yep!

Paul
    Damn, you're small minded. It goes waaaaaaay beyond those three people. Oh, by the way... your house isn't worth more... your money is just worth less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12