Pelosi Declares GOP Ideology A “Luxury The American People Can Not Afford”…
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi Declares GOP Ideology A “Luxury The American People Can Not Afford”…

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi blamed Republicans for “living dangerously” in the current stalemate in budget negotiations. Her comments come a day after President Obama took a hard line, no-negotiation stance over the looming crisis. (Sept. 27)

If this was true, you've got to ask yourself, am I better off now that I was before Obama became president? Lower working hours, more taxes, companies cutting jobs and not hiring any new people, middle class income hasn't increased in the past 5 years. You make the call Obama sheep.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

-nancy-pelosi.jpg
    Chief

EEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad I haven't eaten yet.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

It's more like the democrat ideology is a Disaster the American people can not afford.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    It's more like the democrat ideology is a Disaster the American people can not afford.
    It's seems to be both parties.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

Those of us with common sense have stopped listening to her long ago. She is a joke with a lot of power. A real problem for America.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Pelosi and Feinstein are the poster children for term limits, along with every other political person in Washington. Two and out the door without any pensions.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Lindsay Graham has also come out of the closet as a progressive liberal who has enough occasional fits of conservatism to keep the idiots fooled. McCain is right there with him. I am more scared of the RINO's than I am of the full-blown liberals, the wolf in sheeps clothing thing is harder to defeat than the outright lunacy.
    Chief

Yes ops you are better--- you haven't heard were just not smart enough to know it!!!!!!!!
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

The progressives in both parties feel exactly the way. What Pelosi actually meant is that individual liberty and a republic are things that the American people just can't afford. It is Congress that the American people can't afford. Our present government is the tyranny that the founders this country most feared; and for which they provided a remedy in our founding documents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast