"Great analogy on Obama's strategy aka stupidity.

Thread: "Great analogy on Obama's strategy aka stupidity.

"Great analogy on Obama's strategy aka stupidity.

Obama keeps saying He will not entertain or negotiate anything but his way. Congress keeps saying they do not want a govt. shutdown. Obama keeps threatening a govt. shut down. Look at it this way, A new car is ready to be put on the road, the engineers cry, no way. This is a guaranteed death trap until we get some problems fixed.( engineers =Congress ) Then we have the CEO saying, Hell no I want this car on the road now, because I designed this piece of crap. I will shut down the factory and tell everyone you engineers shut the factory down. (The CEO = Obama)"
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Not only does he want this piece of crap car on the road, he's forcing everyone to buy it. Unless you are one of the engineers, he's not requiring the engineers or their staff to buy it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Congress should be eating their own cooking!!! No exemptions, no subsidies for anyone...including Congress and their employees!!!

5. Be sure and tell your congressmen and senators how you feel. It does matter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4

I send so many letter s to my congressmen and senators, when they see them they most likely say, Oh S*** here's another letter from that A$$ Hole.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

7. I do too but, I am going to keep on sending them. Thanks jrs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4