Biden attempts Jedi Mind Trick - Fail
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden attempts Jedi Mind Trick - Fail

Biden attempts Jedi Mind Trick - Fail

Chief

How does that retort go?

"You lie!"
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

As usual, talking from his rear end when his head knows better.

Attachment 10438

Futile attempt... he has no mind.
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

I hate to say it, but too many young people don't even seem to be aware that they have constitutional rights. So buffoons like Joe Biden get away with saying things like this, and really the only challenge to his stupidity comes along on forums like this, never in the main stream media. Where were the elected representatives stepping up to tell the vice fool that he was wrong? Oh, that's right, they're all to busy not doing the peoples business to pay any attention.

I think Biden has been taking too many ID10T pills. Or else most of us here are not ordinary citizens. Or both.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Gentlemen... in our current society, we are not ordinary. So, Crazy Uncle Joe is right... "ordinary" AmeriKans don't care about their Constitutional Rights. They care about the newest season of that show with the dude from Will & Grace, or whatever... you get my point. We are the minority, people... there's no other group I'd like to associate with, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Bob, you are correct about the very large majority of those who post on this forum. I hope this doesn't sound arrogant. But as trained educator I can well attest to the fact that most on this forum are far superior in their knowledge of history, the Constitution, and the political climate in this country. If you doubt this listen to Jesse Waters' and Jay Leno's "man on the street" interviews or Glenn Beck's "moron trivia". I don't find these bits funny; I find them embarrassing. As an American I find it difficult to belive that fellow citizens, including college students, could possibly be this stupid. And what's even more frightening is that these idiots are allowed to vote. Most shouldn't even be allowed to breed (hyperbole).

Personally, I would assume you would need a mind to attempt same.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Personally, I would assume you would need a mind to attempt same.
    Error 404, mind not found.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast