Was checking out some of the Weapons Bills in Michigan Senate, and came across this, nothing has gone with it since January 30 2013 but, wish it would be voted on. It states that NO federal law shall impact the state of Michigan in regards to restrictions of the 2nd Amendment, weapons, ammunition etc. I shall post a link.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/docume...3-SIB-0063.pdf

..."e) Section 6 of article I of the state constitution of 1963 clearly secures to Michigan citizens, and prohibits government
interference with, the right of individual Michigan citizens to keep and bear arms. This constitutional protection is unchanged
from the original Michigan constitution, which was approved by congress and the people of Michigan, and the right exists, as it
was understood at the time that the compact with the United States was agreed upon and adopted by Michigan and the United States.
Sec. 3. A personal firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is manufactured commercially or privately in Michigan and that remains within the borders of Michigan is not subject to federal law or federal regulation, including registration, under the
authority of congress to regulate interstate commerce. It is declared by the legislature that those items have not traveled in
interstate commerce. This section applies to a firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is manufactured in Michigan from
basic materials and that can be manufactured without the inclusion of any significant parts imported from another state. Generic and insignificant parts that have other manufacturing or consumer product applications are not firearms, firearms accessories, or
ammunition, and their importation into Michigan and incorporation into a firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition manufactured in Michigan does not subject the firearm, firearm accessory, or ammunition to federal regulation..."

Does anyone know what happened with this bill? I read most of the bill, seemed like a good thing for Michigan.