Post Turtle

Thread: Post Turtle

Post Turtle

Subject: Post Turtle

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, whose hand was caught in the squeeze gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.

Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his role as our president.

The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.

The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

**The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain....

You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with.
    Chief

Ha! Thanks for the laugh :)
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Ain't it the truth?

Attachment 10443

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    You can make another one with the president before him for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    You could make one for almost every politician out there...
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    No problem, but you can search Google Images as easy as I can.

There's no hidden meaning on my part because of the much smaller size of the image or the fewer words devoted to insulting Bush. Don't blame me because there's fewer Bush post turtle images to choose from. There would probably be lots deeper down in the searched list since I have my Sort set to "By Date - Newest to Oldest." Probably just a stale search criteria.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

IMHO, GW was much less of a turtle than Barry. Anyone that disagrees with me will probably follow that up by calling me a racist...
    Chief