Why Barry became Barack?

Thread: Why Barry became Barack?

Why Barry became Barack?

Chief

I do not know if all those quotes are true, but they sure run parallel to every thing I have heard him say. Obama is such a cheat and fraud, it is extremely hard to know when he is lying, not really, when his lips are moving he is lying. So all those quotes are lies? Who is Obama, and what does he stand for? He sure is not going to tell us.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

ALL I have to say is what I've said many times before...............The enemy is inside the wire. Without one shot fired we've been taken over. Prove me wrong.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

It has all happened as foretold by Nikita Kruschev. But we are being taken over by the Muslims. Time for another crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    It has all happened as foretold by Nikita Kruschev. But we are being taken over by the Muslims. Time for another crusade.
    Kind of makes you wonder WHO has been financing ALL these operations and infiltration. Putin and the boys or is it bigger?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Im changing my name My Euro name is Kenny but my African name will be Kareem.
    Kareem Of Wheat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was also thing of Sheik Marod.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    It has all happened as foretold by Nikita Kruschev. But we are being taken over by the Muslims.
    You're correct about Khrushchev, but I certainly can't agree about being taken over by the Muslims. They're certainly a pain in the arse, however, the Muslims are nothing more than a pawn in God's present day plan for the End of the Age pertaining to Israel/Middle East. God isn't going to allow these pesky Muslims to take over anything, quite to the contrary. Soon, very soon, all but 1/6 of the radical Muslims will be killed in the psalm 83 war (to include Isaiah 17) and the war of Ezekiel 38-39 (Gog-Magog invasion). God Who Knows The Future Controls The Future. Sleep well my friend.

"The Further A Society Drifts From The Truth The More It Will Hate Those Who Speak It".
    ~ George Orwell ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Why Barry became Barack?

Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State in the administration of US President Richard Nixon, said openly upon the election of Barack Obama as the US president in 2008 that Obama had been primed to lead us into a "New World Order". One can understand the reason for the political and economic condition of the United States of America with that kind of purpose as a backdrop for the national events of our time-economic decline, extremely risen national debt, declining military strength, and seemingly lack of high level political and governmental intent to change the direction the nation is being led.

"The Further A Society Drifts From The Truth The More It Will Hate Those Who Speak It".
    ~ George Orwell ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~