Piers Morgan - go home now that you lost your job
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piers Morgan - go home now that you lost your job

Piers Morgan - go home now that you lost your job

CNN to Drop Piers Morgan ? FTVLive

Go back to your gun free utiopia of defenseless idiots.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Are you kidding? The British don't want him back and, over there, he would not have a gun soapbox from which to spew his drivel. Let him go to Afghanistan where there are many gun carrying people he can deride and insult over their guns. Wonder how long he would last?

Probably re-emerge on MSNBC. ......Watch.
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

He was terminated by the BBC for false reporting about British troops, screw this lying pos ship his ass back.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Are you kidding? The British don't want him back and, over there, he would not have a gun soapbox from which to spew his drivel. Let him go to Afghanistan where there are many gun carrying people he can deride and insult over their guns. Wonder how long he would last?

Maybe Syria will take him.

good riddance to a true moron.

I am always leery of journalists (being very generous with the term, I know) with any kind of agenda. .. They simply can't be trusted to be honest much less objective. They suffer blindly from selection bias.

Glad to see Piers lose his soapbox.

d(-.-)b
    d( -.- )b

I kinda hate to see him go. He was very persuasive that it was foolish not to own a gun. Not the agenda he was pushing, but he was pretty effective in portraying the anti gun crowd as idiots. My wife says he is the male equivalent of a dumb blonde, only instead of the blonde hair that got him his gig it was his accent.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_M View Post
    Probably re-emerge on MSNBC. ......Watch.
    Yeah... he and Alec Baldwin can play tummy-sticks during commercial breaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Maybe Syria will take him.
    They'd love to saw his head off and post it on the internet... Wait, you did mean the "Free" Syrian Army... right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast