The man should be Drawn and Quartered

Thread: The man should be Drawn and Quartered

The man should be Drawn and Quartered

Anytime a Federal employee or an elected official is guilty of a crime against the American Tax Payer they should be held to the extreme punishment of the crime. Talk about stopping fraud and corruption. The man should have gotten at least 50 years in prison. I'm gonna have to fire off another LTR to my Rep and Senator. This is beyond offensive.......
    EPA's 'secret agent' con man pleads guilty -- then pleads the Fifth | Fox News
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I agree with your assessment that he should be drawn and quartered and would add that salt be poured over him as it is happening.

Also, isn't it a Federal felony to impersonate a Federal agent? Only 30-37 months in jail????
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Anyone that violates the public trust should be drawn and quartered.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

It's a shame no more then 2 people has responded. I guess public corruption is acceptable to most. And some wonder WHY this great country has derogated to this level.
    This is at your door step people, get involved. Or don't and accept the oppression. WHERE THE HE$$ HAS THE REAL AMERICANS GONE?????
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

It could be that such an egregious betrayal of the public trust does deserve the ancient punishment for treason of being hung, drawn, and quartered. Of course that would leave Washington knee deep in blood and body parts. The Constitution, that most progressives despise, does prohibit such messy and painful punishment. The overt betrayal of public trust with impunity is a glaring injustice.

I don't expect anyone to be drawn and quartered. What I do expect is maximum penalties for government corruption. He did not steal form an individual, he stole from all American tax payers that have been rob of the fruits of their labors. Now squandered by a individual that was placed in a position of trust. Again, WHERE THE HE$$ HAS THE REAL AMERICANS GONE TO ?????

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Anyone that violates the public trust should be drawn and quartered.
    I would prefer to see them keelhauled. On a ship that has a very barnacle laden bottom. Shark infested waters would be a bonus.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

9. I applaud your ideas of recompense to the scoundrels but it's unreasonable. As a nation we've been too comfortable with a myriad of entertainment choices, saturated with internet-created options of political and social thought, and ready to accept any social engineering bomb (multiculturalism, feminism, and other pc manipulations) created by the psychology industry, so as to not "offend" anybody. In the course of this self-defeating 'nice guy" approach, we've allowed these carnival politicians and presidents in both parties to survive, based not upon the rock, the US Constitution, but the Santa Claus syndrome - give stuff away at taxpayer expense to buy loyalty and constituents. Our laziness earned this Marxist government to which we become more enslaved, daily.
    Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Anytime a Federal employee or an elected official is guilty of a crime against the American Tax Payer they should be held to the extreme punishment of the crime. Talk about stopping fraud and corruption. The man should have gotten at least 50 years in prison. I'm gonna have to fire off another LTR to my Rep and Senator. This is beyond offensive.......
    EPA's 'secret agent' con man pleads guilty -- then pleads the Fifth | Fox News
    Last edited by MossyHead; 10-02-2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: sp
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MossyHead View Post
    I applaud your ideas of recompense to the scoundrels but it's unreasonable. As a nation we've been too comfortable with a myriad of entertainment choices, saturated with internet-created options of political and social thought, and ready to accept any social engineering bomb (multiculturalism, feminism, and other pc manipulations) created by the psychology industry, so as to not "offend" anybody. In the course of this self-defeating 'nice guy" approach, we've allowed these carnival politicians and presidents in both parties to survive, based not upon the rock, the US Constitution, but the Santa Claus syndrome - give stuff away at taxpayer expense to buy loyalty and constituents. Our laziness earned this Marxist government to which we become more enslaved, daily.
    And this is a value comment how?