JOHN 'BONER', Lying Sack Of ****! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JOHN 'BONER', Lying Sack Of ****!

1. I think it's time to throw every one of the bum's out and start fresh, and follow the Constitution for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    You got it backwards fella...the NSA is a traitor to the USA, the Constitution, and your liberties. Snowden simply pointed it out. My God man, if the truth stings you that badly ya need to stop reading the nonsense in the news. If you like being spied on by your government, please move out of the US and allow us freedom loving people to regain our countrys dignity...or at least stay out of the way. BTW...just what did Snowden do to damage this country...point out what scumbags our government can be sometimes. Geewhiz......
    Up to the point where he started releasing that we were spying on other gov'ts and how, he was a patriot. After that point, he became a traitor. Because he did release info on just how far they could look into other gov'ts info.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

4. re: you say, " Snowden a Traitor to the USA;"
    nope, a man of guts, possibly a hero (an overused word to sell emotion on Fox News and other networks). To say otherwise is to align yourself with the NSA - which, if you do, you must be under 50, oblivious to cold war KGB structure and strategy which the NSA mirrors x 100, and therefore a person not to be trusted going into a despotic Obama regime. I don't care if you're a military veteran, an LEO or any other jingo flag-waving nut - you're an enemy to the US Constitution and an enemy to this nation if you support the NSA and other government agencies' spying on their own citizens and categorizing them into data bases according to political and social leanings. You are a person who will rat on his neighbors and family members for political and social status points - just like the cold war days in the Soviet Union.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I went to their website and I was shocked to see them honor Snowden as a hero when in fact he is a Traitor to the USA and Her People.

Looks like Oath Keepers are more concerned with supporting ChiCom, Russia, No. Korea, Iran the Taliban and al Qaeda than the USA and Her People.

Paul
    Last edited by MossyHead; 10-02-2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: sp
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

5. It's not going to happen - the cheetah (Obama and his Marxist regime) has brought the antelope (the American people) down to the ground with neck in jaws. The antelope is quite alive, eyes wide open, but quite still - resolved; apathetic and aware of her inevitable sudden death when the cheetah's play time is over and the 200 psi jaw crunch (martial law and suspension of the US Constitution), finishes the weak animal. These bumper-sticker solution-statements you lay forth between swallows of beer is exactly the reason this nation is going all the way down, never to be free again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam42 View Post
    I think it's time to throw every one of the bum's out and start fresh, and follow the Constitution for a change.
    Last edited by MossyHead; 10-02-2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: sp
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MossyHead View Post
    re: you say, " Snowden a Traitor to the USA;"
    nope, a man of guts, possibly a hero (an overused word to sell emotion on Fox News and other networks). To say otherwise is to align yourself with the NSA - which, if you do, you must be under 50, oblivious to cold war KGB structure and strategy which the NSA mirrors x 100, and therefore a person not to be trusted going into a despotic Obama regime. I don't care if you're a military veteran, an LEO or any other jingo flag-waving nut - you're an enemy to the US Constitution and an enemy to this nation if you support the NSA and other government agencies' spying on their own citizens and categorizing them into data bases according to political and social leanings. You are a person who will rat on his neighbors and family members for political and social status points - just like the cold war days in the Soviet Union.
    Back in the 50s, 60s, and early 70s the NSA stood for and did good things for the USA. Somewhere after that they started drifting toward the evil side. The NSA was never supposed to spy or collect data on persons in the US. They were supposed to do it offshore on contacts that were made with enemy gov'ts. And to snoop on those gov'ts that might be out to do harm to the US or our allies. My guess would be that it started during either Ford or Carter that they started going over to the dark side.
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Up to the point where he started releasing that we were spying on other gov'ts and how, he was a patriot. After that point, he became a traitor. Because he did release info on just how far they could look into other gov'ts info.
    It's political... if our enemies didn't know we monitor everything they do, then they aren't really our enemies. As for the other gov'ts.... same thing. It's a political show, every gov't knows every other gov't is trying to look at every other gov't. You follow?

Snowden is no traitor... no more than Washington, Jefferson and Adams were. They committed High Treason against The Crown, they were American heroes. In time, those who risk everything for the betterment of a nation as a whole, aren't traitors. The AmeriKan Empire must be reeled in... massively.

In time, perhaps we can have our Republic back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Back in the 50s, 60s, and early 70s the NSA stood for and did good things for the USA. Somewhere after that they started drifting toward the evil side. The NSA was never supposed to spy or collect data on persons in the US. They were supposed to do it offshore on contacts that were made with enemy gov'ts. And to snoop on those gov'ts that might be out to do harm to the US or our allies. My guess would be that it started during either Ford or Carter that they started going over to the dark side.
    We've pushed the envelope several times in our history, even as early as the 1790s, again during the Civil War in much larger ways and ultimately we crossed into the dark in 1913... from then on, our Republic died with two amendments passed. Cookies for who knows which ones... Every false-flag war scared the people into allowing their Liberty to be stolen by law, we're allowing ever bit of this to happen to ourselves.
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    We've pushed the envelope several times in our history, even as early as the 1790s, again during the Civil War in much larger ways and ultimately we crossed into the dark in 1913... from then on, our Republic died with two amendments passed. Cookies for who knows which ones... Every false-flag war scared the people into allowing their Liberty to be stolen by law, we're allowing ever bit of this to happen to ourselves.
    I was talking about the NSA specifically. Yes the US has had times when it as a whole also went to the dark side before that.

16th and 17th Amendments.
    NRA Certified RSO

I was talking about the NSA specifically. Yes the US has had times when it as a whole also went to the dark side before that.

16th and 17th Amendments.
    I'm going to carpet bomb you with oatmeal raisin...

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I'm going to carpet bomb you with oatmeal raisin...
    I prefer Macadamia. But I hate cracking those nuts. My old Rottie cracked his own right off of the tree in our yard.
    NRA Certified RSO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast