JOHN 'BONER', Lying Sack Of ****! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: JOHN 'BONER', Lying Sack Of ****!

  1. All you say is true. The reason that this duplicity continues - the reason that we're no more than an audience to a "play" with Congress and the President as actors playing 'good guy bad guy,' is that we talk, all we do is talk. This current Marxist president and his Marxist Pelosi-Reid team of globalists are hard-shooting Chicago thugs; they're puppeteers, Valerie Jarrett, Rahm Emanuel, George Soros and others; action-driven and haters of the US Constitution and American culture. These haters of America have thrown hundreds of millions of $$$ to brainwash minorities to rise up against the hands which feed them - the middle class. If we adopt action over talk, we stand a chance to beat the SOB and his corrupt administration, ousting him from office. We must get past 'talk.'
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    The leadership of both parties, and all but a handful of our elected official, play the same game as Boehner. And and they get away with this duplicity because people don't pay attention or are just plain stupid. These evil political hacks would rather play their games than save this country.

    On the Oath Keepers website (please look it up) there is a new article that is really frightening in its implications. I find it almost impossible to believe that we have progressed to this point. But these people seem to he aware of what is happening to their country; because Washington is broken. I'm frightened for my country and family. I don't want to believe that the U.S. has reached this point. I hate politics; but I intend to try to make a difference in the 2014 election. The alternative is not very pleasant to contemplate.
    Last edited by MossyHead; 10-04-2013 at 10:30 PM. Reason: sp
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by MossyHead View Post
    All you say is true. The reason that this duplicity continues - the reason that we're no more than an audience to a "play" with Congress and the President as actors playing 'good guy bad guy,' is that we talk, all we do is talk. This current Marxist president and his Marxist Pelosi-Reid team of globalists are hard-shooting Chicago thugs; their puppeteers, Valerie Jarrett, Rahm Emanuel, George Soros and others; action-driven and haters of the US Constitution and American culture. These haters of America have thrown hundreds of millions of $$$ to brainwash minorities to rise up against the hands which feed them - the middle class. If we adopt action over talk, we stand a chance to beat the SOB and his corrupt administration, ousting him from office. We must get past 'talk.'
    MossyHead: Finally, something you and I can agree on. The assault we are under from the Globalists is ruining our country and, as much as we would like to do something, I am not so sure what can be done. We know the WHY something needs to be done. The next questions, however, aren't nearly as cut and dried, HOW, WHEN and WHERE does it start? I'll start with the WHEN. Something needs to be done NOW before we are done in by our own government. There are rumors of many "false flags" running around that, if any occur, we will be decimated. One of particular note right now is the statement made by Sen. Lindsey Graham of a plot to bomb Charleston Harbor in South Carolina with a nuclear weapon. Possible? Yes. Probable? Who knows? It has been reported that a number of nuclear bombs have been moved from Texas to South Carolina rather nefariously. Possible? Yes. Probable? Who knows. HOW do we authenticate rumors as fact? The only way anything can be authenticated is by people of integrity who are willing to reveal the facts concerning the actions of the Globalists and, without doubt, suffer untold consequences afterwards. There aren't a lot of people stepping up to the challenge. Those who will divulge information soon fade away into oblivion. General and Flag officers of the military who do not go along with the Marxist ideology of those in Washington are soon brought up on scandals or inefficiency and retired to not be heard from again in any official manner. Not really conducive to those who are job scared. WHERE will our desire to reestablish our government into a Republic begin? Washington? I think not. That is where all the diabolical factions are entrenched in our government. I totally agree with you that action rather than talk is needed and the current administration run out of town (or the country). But, in all seriousness (and this is not meant to be adversarial) how do we begin? I know everyone on here has an opinion but I doubt it is possible to get a consensus and, consequently, we run around in circles. There is one huge problem looming before us that will be disastrous. Janet Napolitano, as she was leaving DHS, warned of an impending cyber attack that would cripple America. We have long been warned of the dangers to our power grids and cyber security but I am not sure what precautions have been taken to survive such an attack. One problem right after another. What next?

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Hey Mossy,



    If you haven't, I suggest you watch some of his other videos related directly to the "revolution". He makes some very good points, namely... We The People aren't ready for violent revolt yet, we're still in the information stage... spreading the word and changing minds. We can't afford to "go off half cocked"... that won't help anybody. I appreciate and share your frustration, I do... but IT, isn't ready yet.............

    Get the word out. Use social media, talk to people at work, leave information sheets in public places, magazines in book stores, coffee shops, email things out to everyone you know and encourage them to do the same. Get involved in national organizations, like P.A.N.D.A or Oath Keepers. You don't have to donate or be a paid member, buy their info cards and pamphlets to pass out everywhere. Put provocative stickers on your car or wear political t-shirts... make people think. Even if you only make one in 10 or 15 think... you've got a victory.

    We can do this, we just have to do it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  5. These are the same things which concern me. Yes, false flags are rampant. I don't believe anything our government says and hate to have the attitude; not healthy. However, I'd rather be a realist. Yes, I heard about Graham's statement and believe it's a precept for a host of bad things, frankly to collapse the government, a thing many, and I mean MANY, believe that the community organizer world ruler-wannabe is orchestrating. Lastly, no matter how many good ideas we have and how perceptive we are, and I believe you are perceptive based upon your words, we're grossly out numbered - out numbered by young folks (and not so young) whose lives are wrapped up in 24x7 entertainment and then the parasites, you know, those whose prime skill is GET MO STUFF FUM GUBERMENT, Obama's, Pelosi's and Reid's constituency - people that they'd never have over for dinner but are valuable non registered voters, useful fools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    MossyHead: Finally, something you and I can agree on. The assault we are under from the Globalists is ruining our country and, as much as we would like to do something, I am not so sure what can be done. We know the WHY something needs to be done. The next questions, however, aren't nearly as cut and dried, HOW, WHEN and WHERE does it start? I'll start with the WHEN. Something needs to be done NOW before we are done in by our own government. There are rumors of many "false flags" running around that, if any occur, we will be decimated. One of particular note right now is the statement made by Sen. Lindsey Graham of a plot to bomb Charleston Harbor in South Carolina with a nuclear weapon. Possible? Yes. Probable? Who knows? It has been reported that a number of nuclear bombs have been moved from Texas to South Carolina rather nefariously. Possible? Yes. Probable? Who knows. HOW do we authenticate rumors as fact? The only way anything can be authenticated is by people of integrity who are willing to reveal the facts concerning the actions of the Globalists and, without doubt, suffer untold consequences afterwards. There aren't a lot of people stepping up to the challenge. Those who will divulge information soon fade away into oblivion. General and Flag officers of the military who do not go along with the Marxist ideology of those in Washington are soon brought up on scandals or inefficiency and retired to not be heard from again in any official manner. Not really conducive to those who are job scared. WHERE will our desire to reestablish our government into a Republic begin? Washington? I think not. That is where all the diabolical factions are entrenched in our government. I totally agree with you that action rather than talk is needed and the current administration run out of town (or the country). But, in all seriousness (and this is not meant to be adversarial) how do we begin? I know everyone on here has an opinion but I doubt it is possible to get a consensus and, consequently, we run around in circles. There is one huge problem looming before us that will be disastrous. Janet Napolitano, as she was leaving DHS, warned of an impending cyber attack that would cripple America. We have long been warned of the dangers to our power grids and cyber security but I am not sure what precautions have been taken to survive such an attack. One problem right after another. What next?
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

  6. I can appreciate your frustration. I see it as Snowden acting on conscience and the NSA acting on lack of conscience. I'm no in turmoil over this.

    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I don't know exactly where I stand on Snowdon. He hurt this country by revealing this information, making him a traitor. But what about the NSA violations of the Constitution and individual liberty. We would never have known about the NSA's acts which are also bordering on treasonous. Everyone of the NSA employees violated their oaths of allegiance. Exactly what does that make them. Two terrible wrongs do not make a right; but Oath Keepers prime reason for existence is the strict adherence to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Everyone connected with this disgraceful incident needs to be punished severely, including Snowdon. This disgusting Administration tends to only punish whistleblowers and promote those within the government who are guilty of egregious violations of individual rights. A republic can not long exist when the government acts in a criminal manner by knowingly and regularly violating its founding documents and principles.
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

  7. Yes, as you say: "Get the word out. Use social media, talk to people at work, leave information sheets in public places, magazines in book stores, coffee shops, email things ..." these hammer and nail actions you lay out are really the key to movin' and shakin' anything - tried and tested. Ok, now that I've been reminded to do what I know to be effective, I'll start out doing it first thing in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Hey Mossy,



    If you haven't, I suggest you watch some of his other videos related directly to the "revolution". He makes some very good points, namely... We The People aren't ready for violent revolt yet, we're still in the information stage... spreading the word and changing minds. We can't afford to "go off half cocked"... that won't help anybody. I appreciate and share your frustration, I do... but IT, isn't ready yet.............

    Get the word out. Use social media, talk to people at work, leave information sheets in public places, magazines in book stores, coffee shops, email things out to everyone you know and encourage them to do the same. Get involved in national organizations, like P.A.N.D.A or Oath Keepers. You don't have to donate or be a paid member, buy their info cards and pamphlets to pass out everywhere. Put provocative stickers on your car or wear political t-shirts... make people think. Even if you only make one in 10 or 15 think... you've got a victory.

    We can do this, we just have to do it right.
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast