JOHN 'BONER', Lying Sack Of ****!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: JOHN 'BONER', Lying Sack Of ****!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115

    Thumbs up JOHN 'BONER', Lying Sack Of ****!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  2.   
  3. #2
    What Congress needed in this instance was a strong leader. Weeping John Boehner is not the man for the job. But hey, it was his turn on the political merry-go-round that we have in Washington. He damn near makes the horror show Pelosi look good.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    The leadership of both parties, and all but a handful of our elected official, play the same game as Boehner. And and they get away with this duplicity because people don't pay attention or are just plain stupid. These evil political hacks would rather play their games than save this country.

    On the Oath Keepers website (please look it up) there is a new article that is really frightening in its implications. I find it almost impossible to believe that we have progressed to this point. But these people seem to he aware of what is happening to their country; because Washington is broken. I'm frightened for my country and family. I don't want to believe that the U.S. has reached this point. I hate politics; but I intend to try to make a difference in the 2014 election. The alternative is not very pleasant to contemplate.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post

    On the Oath Keepers website (please look it up)

    .
    I went to their website and I was shocked to see them honor Snowden as a hero when in fact he is a Traitor to the USA and Her People.

    Looks like Oath Keepers are more concerned with supporting ChiCom, Russia, No. Korea, Iran the Taliban and al Qaeda than the USA and Her People.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    I don't know exactly where I stand on Snowdon. He hurt this country by revealing this information, making him a traitor. But what about the NSA violations of the Constitution and individual liberty. We would never have known about the NSA's acts which are also bordering on treasonous. Everyone of the NSA employees violated their oaths of allegiance. Exactly what does that make them. Two terrible wrongs do not make a right; but Oath Keepers prime reason for existence is the strict adherence to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Everyone connected with this disgraceful incident needs to be punished severely, including Snowdon. This disgusting Administration tends to only punish whistleblowers and promote those within the government who are guilty of egregious violations of individual rights. A republic can not long exist when the government acts in a criminal manner by knowingly and regularly violating its founding documents and principles.

  7. #6
    Here we have the NSA, a government agency that has a great deal of animosity toward the Constitution and the rights of US Citizens, whom they really view as subjects that don't deserve freedom. Does anyone that understands the Constitution and the rights it guarantees actually view the NSA as a friendly allies? The NSA is currently the greatest threat to our Constitutional rights that exist at the moment.

    I ain't happy with Snowden sharing information with other countries, but had our government got a hold of him he would be a dead man, not that he isn't on our governments current hit list.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy buckey01,

    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I don't know exactly where I stand on Snowdon. He hurt this country by revealing this information, making him a traitor. But what about the NSA violations of the Constitution and individual liberty. We would never have known about the NSA's acts which are also bordering on treasonous. Everyone of the NSA employees violated their oaths of allegiance. Exactly what does that make them. Two terrible wrongs do not make a right; but Oath Keepers prime reason for existence is the strict adherence to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Everyone connected with this disgraceful incident needs to be punished severely, including Snowdon. This disgusting Administration tends to only punish whistleblowers and promote those within the government who are guilty of egregious violations of individual rights. A republic can not long exist when the government acts in a criminal manner by knowingly and regularly violating its founding documents and principles.
    Our Gov't has been spying on Us since July 4, 1776.

    If you didn't realize that Our Gov't was spying on Us, then you and a half dozen or so other adults in the USA belong to a special club.

    The vast majority of Americans realized that the Gov't spied on Us before they ever heard of Snowden.

    Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    Yes, Paul, of course I realiize the government has been snooping since the beginning. But the technology simply wasn't available to allow Constitutional violations of this magnitude. George Washington was a very accomplished spy but limited his activities to enemies of the Colonies. But the major enemy of the U.S. Republic is this government. The cavalier attitude with which it violates the rights of completely innocent Americans is a disgrace. The increase in available technology and the total lack of morality in government will destroy this country more surely than any foreign enemy.

    I have studied U.S. history for more than 60 years; and I am in no way naive about its failings. But with the exception of a few evil people there has always been a moral basis for government. And this country has paid dearly for it failings like slavery. The Civil War cost this country 620 thousand dead. Unfortunately, with the advent progressivism in the late 19th century moral relativism in society has seriously damaged the American psyche..

    Bill

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    I went to their website and I was shocked to see them honor Snowden as a hero when in fact he is a Traitor to the USA and Her People.

    Looks like Oath Keepers are more concerned with supporting ChiCom, Russia, No. Korea, Iran the Taliban and al Qaeda than the USA and Her People.

    Paul
    .................
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    I went to their website and I was shocked to see them honor Snowden as a hero when in fact he is a Traitor to the USA and Her People.

    Looks like Oath Keepers are more concerned with supporting ChiCom, Russia, No. Korea, Iran the Taliban and al Qaeda than the USA and Her People.

    Paul
    You got it backwards fella...the NSA is a traitor to the USA, the Constitution, and your liberties. Snowden simply pointed it out. My God man, if the truth stings you that badly ya need to stop reading the nonsense in the news. If you like being spied on by your government, please move out of the US and allow us freedom loving people to regain our countrys dignity...or at least stay out of the way. BTW...just what did Snowden do to damage this country...point out what scumbags our government can be sometimes. Geewhiz......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast