"Gov. Shutdown" a smokescreen for Obamacare?

Thread: "Gov. Shutdown" a smokescreen for Obamacare?

"Gov. Shutdown" a smokescreen for Obamacare?

I am wondering why it seems to me that our "Gov. Shutdown" is just a smokescreen for Obamacare? I see a lot of info on the shutdown but seems that the obamacare seems a little bit under wraps still. Is it just me?

Shutdown or not... Obamacare is here to stay until the system crumbles in on itself. Nearly everything our gov't does or is involved with is fraudulent and illegal, our gov't... is illegal. In time, equilibrium will correct the balance... it is the way of everything.

Be patient and prepared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Howdy,

Like it or not AHA, aka ObamaCare, is a Federal Law and will be until it's repelled, if that ever happens.

AHA was passed by BOTH houses of Congress and signed into Law by the POTUS.

Don't like a particular law?

Fine, either abide by the law or change it but do NOT hold the American People hostage because a ultra rich Mega Corp is bribing....... I mean donating money to your reelection campaign because the law will cost them huge profits if it's implemented.

What's really sad is that a certain group of people have been doped/fooled/conned/etc by the Mega Corps ( mainly healthcare insurance companies ) into believing that it's not what the American People want.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Like it or not AHA, aka ObamaCare, is a Federal Law and will be until it's repelled, if that ever happens.

Fine, either abide by the law or change it but do NOT hold the American People hostage because a ultra rich Mega Corp is bribing....... I mean donating money to your reelection campaign because the law will cost them huge profits if it's implemented.

What's really sad is that a certain group of people have been doped/fooled/conned/etc by the Mega Corps ( mainly healthcare insurance companies ) into believing that it's not what the American People want.

Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Paul
    If it is the law, then why is 0bama allowing delays in starting it for his buddies? Meanwhile, the House has done nothing illegal. Per the Constitution, the House writes Budget Bills. That is what they did when they refused to fund the AHA. But were willing to fund the rest of the gov't. There is that right for the House to write it anyway they want and send it to the Senate where it is supposed to be voted on. But Reid doesn't want that. And he wants to blame the Reps over and over again. So they table the Bills without even a vote. Obstructionists is the best way to describe the Dems in the Senate.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.