Iran

Thread: Iran

Iran

It was not to long ago that I posted on this Forum about the true objective of Iran, or the leadership there of.

As a reminder I stated that Iran's true objective was to detonate a nuclear type device (An EMP) over the United States of America.

My information comes from my sister. I will leave her "Employer" and her position out.

For those who doubted a delivery method please take this into consideration.

If you are following the news Iran has asked to resume flights into the United States of America.

One of your preparations should be a Faraday Cage for your radios and other electronics.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

For an interesting and equally frightening novel, read One Second After. If.... I say If, a device were detonated in the atmosphere large enough to cause significant EMP... in a word, we'd be phucked.

Nearly every single piece of modern technology and equipment would be wiped out. Industrial, agricultural, medical, military, law enforcement, etc... gone! It'd be absolute anarchy, in the truest sense of the word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

4. It will be Chaos, but the President of the United State don't see that, something big is coming and I'm trying to be ready when it does.

If we allow Iran to resume flights I expect this to be the delivery method.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

6. Yep! and like the President of Israel said he a wolf in sheep's clothing. Rouhaniís Strategy To Beguile The World & Buy Enough Time To Build A Nuclear Arsenal

Iran has been practicing for an EMP strike for years. See the old Newsmax article. Even using a SCUD missile, they could get close enough to the US to launch without warning. Why else would they be doing such tests in the ocean and detonating at apogee rather than during or just before impact? U.S. Intel: Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.