Washington Goon's 'Block' WW2 Memorial's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Washington Goon's 'Block' WW2 Memorial's

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Unhappy Washington Goon's 'Block' WW2 Memorial's

Sen. Rand Paul blasted the federal government for trying to block World War II vets from visiting their memorial, saying “some idiot in government sent goons out there to set up barricades.”
    “Harry Reid and the president want to keep the parks closed — I mean did you read the story today? Some idiot in government sent goons out there to set up barricades so they couldn’t see the monument. People had to spend hours setting up barricades where there are never barricades to prevent people from seeing the World War II monument because they’re trying to play a charade,” Rand (R-Ky.) said Tuesday on Fox News’s “Hannity.”

Rand Paul: 'Goons' blocked WWII Memorial - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Yea this shutdown is the republicans fault. But who is it that's putting up barricades where there never was any. Why it's the democrats denying WWII Vet's from visiting a memorial built for them in an open park. The all caring ever tolerant democrats some how found money to pay for a barricade so they could prevent 80 and 90 year old war Vet's from seeing a memorial tax payers built in their honor.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I would not let some stupid barricade stop me from visiting a memorial to people who fought for my freedoms.. Hell I wouldn't even let a armed guard stop me, id just walk up to them and say "really? your gonna try and stop me? like seriously? I wish to pay my respects.." then brush past em...and damned the consequences..

Try and stop them the Germans and the Japs could not do so and I am pretty sure the ***** democrats and president would be no issue.

Hauling away 90 year old veterans of D-Day or the Pacific island campaign in handcuffs would have made wonderful campaign adds if this disgrace was attributed to the real perpetrators, the communist Obama sycophants. The Park Police and the Administration made a major miscalculation when they thought WW2 veterans would be intimidated by a bunch of brownshirts on Obama's orders. Because the progressives and their supporters are despicable cowards and bullies; they made a very wrong assumption about real heroes. And yes, I am calling Obama, his loyal supporters, and many Republicans who surrender before the fight cowards and bullies.

I must amend my post. The war memorial was built with private funds not taxpayer dollars. This is outrages that these democrats that care so much for everyone would pick on WWII vets to make their political grand stand. Pretty pathetic.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

It wasn't only pathetic, but a major miscalculation. What kind of idiot in the Administration thought that men who stormed the beaches of Normandy would be intimidated by a few steel barricades and the rather ridiculous park police efforts.

During the normal times, the area is wide open with maybe one DOI employee there. Many hours, not even that one. On the 1st, a group showed up along with some members of Congress and the one NPS employee helped move the barricades away. Today there were seven employees there to block it but again lost to the larger crowd of vets and Congress members. The RNC offered to fund keeping it open for 30 days and challenged the DNC to do the same. But the DNC, WH, and Senate say that it just a political ploy by the Reps. And what do they think they are doing. Sent 7 guards there. More than they had at Benghazi.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I understand that they've taken the barriers down there. I'm not sure if it's permanent or not, but hopefully they realized it was making them look even worse than usual.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

From what I understand and read, Obama is trying to ensure that everything and anything that he can make this shut down as bad as possible he will do. Just like what he did during the sequester BS. It's just been a couple of days since the shut down started over the Obamacare challenges in Washington and the amount of major problems are being brought out in the open and for the most part, it doesn't look good for the A$$ hole in the Whitehouse. Also think about this;
    What makes Obamacare unconstitutional?. Ready? Follow the bouncing ball. what makes Obamacare unconstitutional?? Too many things to list here. The biggest one however is this. After the SCOTUS said it was constitutional AS PASSED!!!! Obama started stripping it and making exemptions which then made this law null and void. Once a law is passed it must stay as written unless amended, which it never was. That is just the tip if what makes this unconstitutional.. You CAN NOT!!!!! arbitrarily strip portions of a law without due process. MAKE SENSE NOW??? BTW, yes I know there's more to it than that but there are space constraints, this was a synopsis.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast